Ch 6. Wedding Day

An couple months later

"Ahhhh Alice, you could just let her go bear foot. I can tell she doesn't want to wear heels." I said and Alice turned to look at me. "And I don't even want to wear heels."

"Really Evie? It's her and Edward's wedding today. She should be here in like less than ten minutes." She said. "Besides I like seeing you in heels. And one day I get to plan your wedding."

"What?!" I didn't know what to say. I was just surprised.

"Do you want to talk about it Evie? I know who it is." Alice said and I look at her with my golden eyes widened.

"Evie, Alice, is there something wrong?" Rosalie asked while walking into my room.

"I think I brought up something and I think it scared her." Alice said.

"Which is?" Rosalie asked.

"It's about my mate, my blood singer." I answered looking down. If I was still human, I would have tears running down my face by now.

[Flash Back]

"Come on Evie, it's been two weeks. Can you please come out?" I heard Jasper said and asked me from outside of my bedroom door.

"Go away." I said. I was so upset. I found my mate and it feels like he doesn't really want me.

"Evie please come out?" Alice asked.

"No I don't want to." I said, I was just to upset. I was so sad.

[End Of Flash Back]

"He doesn't want me. Can you please not bring him up please?" I asked looking at both of them. "Especially today, please?"

"Okay Evie. We won't bring it up." Rosalie said. "Right, Alice?"

"Right." Alice answered.

"Girls! Bella here!" Emmett yelled from downstairs. Alice left the room going downstairs to wear Bella was, Rosalie and I looked at each other.

"Remember when you and Emmett got married?" I asked.

"Yes still remember it. You was my maid of honor and you never got tired of dancing that day." Rosalie said and we laughed. "Now come on let's go see if Alice and Bella needs any help."

"Okay Rose." I said and we left my room, going to Alice and Jasper's bedroom. Alice was starting to doing Bella's makeup for today. Oh just wait Bella, wait to see what Alice pack your bags with for your honeymoon with Edward last night.

"Do you need some help?" Rosalie asked Alice as we walked into the room. "I can do her hair."

"Really?" Bella asked her.

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom. " Rosalie said to Bella, talking about Edward.

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality." Bella said.

"Essentially." I said.

"Weddings. They bring everyone together." Alice said.

"So true." I said. About twenty minutes later, Bella's makeup and hair was done for today. In an hour, she will be a Cullen and married to Edward.

"Alice? Bella?" A woman asked.

"In here, Mom." Bella answered her. Well Bella's mom walked in the room, Alice moved out of way and Bella's mom was happy.

"Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful." Bella's mom said." Oh honey. Crap. My mascara."

"Mom." Bella said and Alice her a tissue.

"Thanks." Bella's mom said. "Charlie get in here."

"You sure? I don't wanna..." Charlie said while walking into the room. Bella stands up from the chair she was sitting in. "I know, I look hot."

We laughed a little bit, that was maybe such a dad joke. I don't really know, but I know mine and Emmett's father wouldn't joke that all really.

"We thought you needed something blue." Bella's mom said.

"And something old." Charlie said. "Besides your mother."

"Nice."

"It was Grandma Swan's."

"But we added the sapphires."

"It's beautiful, you guys." Bella said. "Wow. Thank you so much."

"It's your first family heirloom." Her mom said as Alice puts it in Bella's hair. "Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter."

"Mom, I love it." Bella said before going to try to hug her mom, but Alice stopped her.

"Nope. No smudging my masterpiece." Alice said.

"She's right."

"Thank you."

"Okay. Time for the dress!" Alice said while getting Bella's wedding dress out of her walk in closet. "Do you want to see it?"

"I want to see it!" Bella's mom said happily.

An less than an hour later, we was outside, I was sitting alone, being kinda bored while my older brother and the rest of our coven of vampires talk to others. Some human, some just like us.

"Hey there Evie." I heard, I look up and see long blonde hair, Kate.

"Hi Kate, how are you?" I asked her.

"Good. How about you?"

"Alright basically." I answered her. "Alice still tries to make me girly and wear heels sometimes."

"Oh boy. Well Esme said something about you locking yourself in your room for a month." Kate said. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I'm fine." I answered her. We looked around and everyone is finding a seat.

"Well I'll talk to you later." Kate said and walk away, going to her sisters. Rosalie and Emmett walked over, taking a seat next to me.

Edward was at the alter, waiting for Bella. Then we stand up, as Bella and Charlie walked down the aisle. So soon as they got close to the alter, Charlie sat down after giving her hand to Edward. The minister made an hand movement and everyone sat down who not at the alter.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan." The minister said. "Please repeat after me."

After they exchanged their vows, Edward and Bella kissed. Everyone started clapping their hands and smiling.

Bella is now an Cullen.