Ch 2. Stranger And Vision

A lot of humans were in our house having fun downstairs at the party that Alice throw for graduation. I don't know if I want to go leave my own room at the moment.

It's only a few hours since we graduated from high school again. An also few weeks since Bella and I went to La Push to visit the pack, only if I know hours later that something happened.

[Flash back]

"Who is it? Someone we know?" Carlisle asked Edward as we're in our house in the living room.

Turned out something happened at Bella's when her and I was in La Push. An unknown vampire somehow got in her house, we don't really know why.

"This stranger, I don't recognize his scent." Edward answered.

"A nomad passing through?" Esme asked.

"A passerby wouldn't have left Bella's father alive." Rosalie said and I looked at her. Why would this stranger be in Bella's house and not attack her father?

"The scent disappeared about five miles south from Bella's house." Jasper said as Emmett and himself walked into the living room, coming back from looking for the unknown vampire.

"Someone's orchestrating this." Carlisle said. Then something came to mind, someone wants to get back at us.

"Maybe probably for revenge." I said and they looked at me with kinda worried looks.

"Victoria?" Bella asked.

"I would have seen her decide."

"Has to be the Volturi."

"I don't know it's the Volturi, either." Alice said. "I've been watching Aro's decisions, too."

"So, we keep looking." My older brother said.

"We'll also take shifts guarding Bella's at her house." Carlisle said. Rosalie and I share a look before she looked at Carlisle.

"Another protection detail?"

"Rosalie."

"No she's right." Bella said. "You can't protect me, watch my dad and search for the intruder."

"And for Victoria." Rosalie and I said at the same time.

"And keep yourselves fed." Bella said. It's been a day or two since we went hunting in the woods. Our eyes were black not golden until we drink again.

"I'm not leaving you here defenseless." Edward said worry for his mate.

"Well, I'm not gonna let you starve." She said. "And I wouldn't be unprotected. I have..."

"What?"

"Jake."

[End of flash back]

"Evie come downstairs now." Rosalie said coming into my room. I looked her and I got up from my chair from reading Stephen King's It, putting the book down on my desk. Still hearing music playing from downstairs.

"Why?" I asked my sister in law.

"Alice had another vision. We not going to Seattle, they're coming here." She said then we both walked out of my room. The music got louder as we walked downstairs to where Emmett and the rest are, but with Bella, Jake, Quil, and Embry in Carlisle's office room.

"When will they be here Alice?" I asked standing next to Quil and Rosalie walked over to Emmett.

"They'll be here in four days." Alice answered as Jasper stands next to her.