Before you go

.

.

.

.

Yes, I got his number and now I'm living my best fucking life!

I look back over at my sister who was walking besides me. We were on our way to school and yesterday after school I got his number and now I'm livid. Maybe I'm just lucky, or maybe he's just cute. I don't know, don't care either.

I feel myself frown when I approach the gate just to notice the boy getting bullied again. My anger boiling over once more, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't, Dad already was upset that you got into a fight yesterday," she started, her voice soft. "Let's not have a repeat of it, hm?" and with that Makomo left to walk ahead of me.

I stopped in my tracks and stared as they rummaged through his bag and tossed it to the side when they got what they wanted. I glanced back at my sister who was ahead before skipping over to Giyuu. His ocean eyes looking up at me with tears overflowing out. I kneeled down and helped put his things back in his bag, and in the corner of my eyes, I could see him shaking. "Here, you could always scream for my help whenever this happens again," I said, looking up at him with a serious stare.

He shook his head, pulling his backpack onto his back as he finally got off the ground, dusting himself off. "I couldn't do that; I'm useless." He said with such confidence.

His gaze avoided mine, and I began walking him to class. I saw my other friend, Shinobu look over at the two of us before walking over, her hands behind her back. "I see you're with Tomioka." she said, her voice sounding bitter-sweet. She sent a closed eyed smile his way, and Giyuu made a face I've never seen before.

Almost disgusted.

"Yeah, no." he muttered to her; it was like they knew each other.

She tilted her head, sending her signature smile once more, "Is it because I've told everyone to steer clear of you?" she asked, the boy couldn't help but give her a stoic expression. I let out a snicker, trying to hold in my laughter. "Or is it because no one likes you?" she says; but it was more of a statement than anything and I frown. "Okay, now that's enough, Shinobu." I said, and send her a glare. She gave me a smile, and backed up, "Don't forget what I said, Sabito." she finished and hurried off.

Just as she did, the bell rings and I drop Giyuu Tomioka off to his first period.

.

.

.

.