Thinking bout you

// okay,, okay - i see y'all !! i apologize for the delay, i have been busy with school, and i am literally close to finishing the grade i'm in rn (11th),, so we've been doing testing, and shit so i've been behind by A LOT. I also started this story when i was like 11-12,, i'm almost an adult now skskjddn

i apologize !! now,, enjoy the mini feud of Shinobu and Sabito :)

.

.

.

.

Sabitos' POV

Now,, I'm no idiot. Nor am I a simpleton, but the way Shinobu and I have been staring each other while Nezuko did Giyuus' hair upstairs must be some kind of breakthrough in like..an awesome battle right? To be honest, I was glad Nezuko took Giyuu away, because if Shinobu said one more thing, I would've risked my ass to throw a punch in her face. Shinobu knows how to fight, she's much stronger than she looks.

Despite her petite build, and sweet stature, she sure knows how to pack a fucking punch.

"How long do you plan on protecting him by the way? There's no way you actually like him, right? Do you even know what his sister does for a living?" Shinobu asked, tilting her head as she placed her hands behind her back. There was something eerily serious about her smile. She knew something I didn't. Honestly, come to think of it, I never asked Giyuu about his sister. I figured I'd get to know him instead of a family member. But whenever he does talk about her, he talks as if she's the most important person in his life.

And, that's saying something, because he's basically never with her.

I narrow my eyes at her before crossing my arms, rolling my eyes with a scoff. "Like I'd listen to what you'd have to say. You're probably just spitting out lies because you're hurt." She bites the inside of her cheek, trying to refrain from saying something snarky, but instead Urokodaki comes inside of the living room where the two of them were.

"Oh. Am I interrupting something?" He asks, placing his hands into his sleeves as he eyes down Sabito. Sabito already knew what that question meant. He probably thought he did something to Shinobu, and Shinobu made it look like he did to.

"Nothing at all, Dad! I was just talking to Shinobu about how we should join the others upstairs, isn't that right, Shinobu?" I say with gritted teeth, turning to look at her with a raised eyebrow, urging her to keep it pushing or else. Of course, she catches the hint, but not before sending a nasty glare back my way. She gives her usual smile, one that was laced with pure malice. "That's right! Now, we must be going. After all, Sabito wants to be able to help us, and Giyuu while we stay for the weekend." Now that just wasn't fair. "His words, not mine." Oh, now that was so not fair. I scoffed as I made my way upstairs, my father watching me as Shinobu followed behind me. This wasn't fair. None of this was.