Bad

.

.

.

.

Sabitos' POV

You never want to fall in love at first sight, especially when that person doesn't know you either.

You haven't met them, but you like them and watch them from afar. I groaned at the thought of it. My friend, Mitsuri had been talking about it with Sanemi earlier. Though, I never really saw the point of it, maybe it's because she had fallen for Obanai the first day they talked to each other. It made me wonder alongside her whether or not he felt the same way. I shrugged it off, but it quickly came back when a pretty boy showed up, making me question my sexuality.

"I'm Giyuu Tomioka, I'm 17, and.."

He trails off, looking down at his hands as he played with the rim of his un-tucked shirt. I couldn't help but stare at him, but after awhile I glance over at Shinobu, who kept her same smile.

"Ah, well, nice to meet you!" The teacher says suddenly, cutting off the new kid. I watched as he walks to the back of the classroom, it looked as though he started cussing himself out. I heard a few things since I was sort of the only one so close to him.

"Why would you say that..? Now, no one will talk to you.."

He blinked a few times, was he a quiet student? If so, then he's right. No one's going to talk to him. No offense to his pride or anything. That's just how it is. I notice Shinobu look at me, I narrow my eyes down at her, and she passes me a note, I try to make it seem like I was looking down at my notebook, once I opened it, it read:

His sisters name is Tsutako Tomioka

I give Shinobu a confused look before turning to sneak a quick look at the new kid. He was stuck reading a book in the middle of class, his blue eyes focused entirely on it making me drown at just the sight of them.

Well, the sight of him is making me gay.

That's when his gaze met mine. It was sudden, but I stared back at him for a few moments before realizing he was looking back at me. My cheeks flushed, feeling as though I was in the hot seat. "Hello?" he whispered to me. I blink a few time before looking away and turning back around in my seat, not answering him.

I could feel his eyes staring back at me, but I didn't turn right back around because I knew if I did, I would freeze up like I had done a few minutes ago.

.

.

.

.