Moral of the story

.

.

.

.

Fuck.

His blue eyes are stuck in my mind, and I can't seem to get them out my brain. I tried focusing on my studies, but the more I tried to, the more I felt like he should be here with me. I bit my bottom lip harshly, tasting the metallic taste in my mouth; it was faint, but still there. why didn't I just ask for his number? it would've been easy for me to just do so.

The next day at school I was tired, it was evident and showed on my face. Then my thoughts suddenly went back to that boy. I wondered how he was doing, and slowly my thoughts started wondering to something more lewdly. I started thinking about having sexual intercourse with him. Listen, don't ask me why, but it made me want to know him better just so I could be able to do so. I know that's more than wrong, but I couldn't shake the thought of it. 

I get snapped out my thoughts by Makomo, she puffed out her cheeks as if she was in a sour mood, her smile not evident on her face anymore.

"What's wrong with you? Its lunch time, why are you still here?" She asked. a
All I could do was keep opening and closing my mouth. I looked the other way and as she continued to say something else, my mind started wondering back over to Giyuu. His voice, his lips, his hair and his ocean blue eyes. It was enough for me to want to go and look for him, So I did. I got up, and grabbed my bag, along with my own lunch. "Sorry, Makomo!!" i exclaimed and rushed out down the hallway, ignoring her calls.

I looked around and thought for a moment, where did I see him eat lunch yesterday?

Then It clicked and I rushed into the roof, where no one was allowed up there due to someone having committed suicide last year.

When I climbed upstairs and opened the door, I was surprised to not see him up there. I looked around out in the open before sighing and leaning up against the railing. "Fuck.." I muttered to myself, running my hand through my peach colored hair, looking down at my shoes.

I flinched when I could see the shoes in my vision, then I looked up and saw him. He looked confused as to why I was up here. I honestly couldn't blame him for thinking so either. "What are you doing up here?" He asked, his voice quiet like yesterday. I let out a chuckle before saying what I've been wanting to ask.

"Can I have your number?"

.

.

.

.