PowerTrip

.

.

.

.

I was actually really excited. We played videogames for a few hours after he woke up and brushed his teeth. I helped him take his medication after we ate breakfast, and then we played super smash bros, minecraft, and call of duty. Then we proceeded to watch Komi Can't Communicate, Bleach, My hero Academia, and DevilMan Crybaby (which he ended up crying to.)

He didn't like the ending, and to be honest, I don't either.

We went back to playing video games a little later before there was a knock at the front door. My dad went to go get it of course before he called me.

"I'll be right back-"

"Where are you going?" Giyuu tilted his head, pausing our game and looking up at me as I got up from besides him. "To check whose outside, my dad called me. It'll only be for one minute, okay? So count!" I urged, kissing his forehead before hurrying to the door.

There stood Makomo.

Why in the hell did she have to come back home early?

She tilted her head as she carried her bags in, "I invited Nezuko-Chan over for the weekend, and Shinobu!!" She exclaimed. Lemme tell you when my mouth hung open. It hung open. I was upset, but I couldn't express that as Shinobu made her way inside the house with her bags and Nezuko following right behind her. Me and Shinobu stare at each other for a brief moment before I closed my mouth and stood up straight, my eyes glued onto her lilac colored ones.

"Hello, Shinobu."

"Hello there, Sabito-kun~!"

Yeah, she's a bitch. I hate it here. Get her out, right now. I swear to god, Shinobu wasn't always this mean, she was actually really sweet. Then I swear, one day she came back from summer break and her personality did a whole 180. Like what the hell. Giyuu is gonna have a mini panick attack, and I cannot afford that right now. My perfect plan for today has been ruined.

I'm being dramatic. I know. It's a skill at this point.

"Don't just stand there, help the girls bring their bags to your sisters room!" My father ordered, making me pout as I willingly grabbed Nezukos' bag first, along with Makomos'. Shinobu can carry her own bag. I used to be friends with her, I swear. I promise. She used to be really cool to hangout with, I used to play in her hair, and we had slumber parties with Makomo, and Tanjiro, and Zenistu with Rengoku, and the others, and everything. Then, like I said, something happened. She doesn't talk about, and it's clearly a touchy subject because everytime someone mentions it, or asks her about it, she becomes like Tsukishima Kei from Haikyuu when he found his brother was nothing but a bench warmer the whole damn time.

Ouch. His pride.

I place their stuff down after making it to my sisters room upstairs, hurrying down the stairs despite being scolded afterwards since I was running. Which wasn't allowed might I add. As I make my way to Giyuu, my blood ran cold, and I could tell the look on Giyuus face was absolutely terrifying. Yet, it really had no right to be, I mean..it's just Shinobu. Then again, Shinobu bullied Giyuu for no reason from what I know.

But, there stood Shinobu, standing in front of the TV screen, blocking Giyuu from being able to see it. "So, Giyuu-kun, what are you doing here?" She asked, her hands behind her back as she skipped back in forth mockingly. A gentle smile on her face as she spoke. See, now that's what ticked me off. Then she noticed me, tilting her head curiously as she saw the look on my face. I'm not good at hiding my emotions, I'll admit it. My emotions show very easily on my face, especially when I'm angry.

"Oh, Sabito-kun, why is Giyuu here, you are aware that there are girls here, right?" She asked, her voice laced with such malice, but I know that she definitely knows that if I get caught being mean to her remotely, my father will whoop my ass. So I took a deep breathe, but before I was able to say anything, Nezuko skipped into the room, catching the three of us off guard.

"Giyuu-kun!! I'm glad you're here, did you get invited by Sabito-kun? That was so nice of him, right Shinobu-chan?" She looked up at Shinobu, giving a closed eyed smile, before Shinobu glanced over at me. I couldn't help but smirk, letting out a snicker before giving her a cheeky look. She gave a force smile instead. "That is so..nice of him!" She said through gritted teeth. Nezuko grabbed Giyuus hands tugging him along.

"I can do your hair if you want!! Will your sister allow it? Is that okay? Oh! I don't wanna make her upset!!"

Giyuu gave a smile as he was dragged along upstairs behind her, listening to her ramble on and on, "Of course not, my sister isn't a grudgeful person, i'm sure she'll actually take a few pictures before taking it out-" he let out a nervous laugh, their conversation fading along upstairs. My gaze immediately shifted to Shinobu, having a slight stare down with her.

Oh, this means WAR!! 😤🔪

.

.

.

.