Mine

.

.

.

.

My life is gone, I have passed away.

After Giyuu went to sleep due to the anxiety, my father came back in and grabbed me by my ear, dragging me out and shutting the door quietly in order to not wake him. We'd have to wake him up later because it's dinner time. I winced and he slapped the back of my head.

"Ow!"

"Were you not advised to not try anything?"

"Yes, I was!"

"And were you also not advised to make sure he takes his medication?"

"Yes, holy mother of mackerel!"

I rubbed my ear once he let it go, seeing his cold glare before I looked back away out of fear. My dad is no joke, he can be nice when he wants to, but he can also be a pain in the ass. Though, for the rest of the night everything went smoothly. We ate dinner, I helped him with his medication and we went to sleep.

That was until I felt someone shake me awake.

I rubbed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair, yawning as I let my eyes focus on the person in front of me. It was Giyuu - he was crying. His blue eyes were filled with tears, tears that had already been rolling down his cheeks that were flushed a bright red, the rims of his eyes a bright red also as his lips curled up in a pout as they trembled.

I panicked.

What the hell happened when I was asleep?

"Hey, Hey, what's wrong? Hm?" I whispered, cupping his cheeks and making him face me, he only shook his head. "M-My sister..I had a nightmare that she left me for good, Sabito!" He cried, hiccuping in between his words as he stuttered on them as well. I frowned, wiping his tears. "She's not gonna leave you, you wanna know why?" I started, giving him a serious look and he stared at me with tearful eyes at my question.

"Because she loves you too much to do that out of nowhere, love."

His eyes lit up as he sniffles, quiet hiccups could still be heard as he stared up at me. "Really?" He asked, voice crack in the middle of it before I nodded, humming in response. "I'm sure of it! She wouldn't wanna miss kissing your cheeks, or helping you with your meds, seeing you grow up - none of that, so don't worry about that, okay?" I finished, hoping I cheered him up even if just little bit. I gave him a toothy grin before he gave me a small smile. His face all damp from the tears, I wipe them with my long-sleeved pajama shirt.

"Okay.."

With that, he went to lie back down with me for the rest of the night. He didn't wake up and or wake me up in the process and I got up around 11:45 PM with him laying besides me, still sound asleep. It was now a Saturday. I was kind of dreading when he would have to leave, but I tried to shake the thought of my head by thinking about all the things we could do.

Shopping, Bingeing TV shows, Eating challenges, Video games, the list goes on, it's like a neverending story.

Now time to make a list for all the things I plan on doing with him today. What should we start with first?

1. video games
2. eating challenges

That should be enough right? Mostly because video games take a lot of my time, especially when i'm not paying attention to what time it is. I usually end up staying up throughout the whole day playing them until dinner time, of course I take breaks. So this time it'll just be with him. Then we can end up eating at dinner time and change it into some type of challenge.

See look, i'm smart. Now all we have to do is wait for Giyuu to wake for the day of absolute randomness. Ha, I'm a bit scared.

.

.

.

.