Part 11

SERAPHINA
I knew it.

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.

I knew John was never normal. I knew something was wrong with that smug bastard. I knew it all.  I ALWAYS KNEW.

They said he was insane but I knew there was more to the story than that. There's ALWAYS more.

When John and I were friends, he was constantly taking what he called "pain meds." Always changed the topic on me when I questioned them.

I spent a while doing a little research on the side. Found many disorders with similar symptoms as John. I had research, I had proof, All I needed was the confession. And that's exactly what I got.

"BPD, or Borderline Personality Disorder, is a mental health disorder that impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others, causing problems functioning in everyday life. It includes self-image issues, difficulty managing emotions and behavior, and a pattern of unstable relationships. PTSD, or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event. John has been through many traumatic points which would explain his behavior. From his mom leaving to losing two of his closest friends at such a young age. I really want to give him the best life possible but it hard to by myself." William's voice cracks at the end as his gaze stayed down while he fidgeted with his hands. Seraphina gave a faint smile and moves her hand to rest on his I guess for reassurance.

"That's why I trusted you so much Seraphina. I knew you able to see through his violent ways and having 'no Ability.'"

"Of course," Seraphina said, "just glad I could help as much as I could. But I had no clue his actions were because of a disorder."

"But you did."

JOHN
Something's not right. I can feel it. I know it fucking has something with that little gang of "Royals." Those shitheads always has something to do with it.

Also where's Seraphina? It's been days and I've got no response from my numerous
Phone calls and texts. Don't tell me she actually believing that fucker. She had to see that I'm doing this for our safety.

As I'm laying on my bed, I turn my head to see on my bedstand an empty pill bottle.

Dammit, I really need to restock on meds. I haven't felt this feeling in so long. Like a mix of anger and pleasure when I see others all bloody from my fist. When they beg for mercy, when they have pain and fear in their eyes. It all feels so good.

I'll stop by the pharmacy soon but right now I'm going to enjoy this feeling while I still can.

Something's shaking. Is it the bed? Is it the building? Are we having an earthquake?

My hands. I look down to see my hands shaking. Maybe they're tired of me just staring at the ceiling. They need something to touch, something to hit, maybe even something to kill.

There so many students in this one dorm building. So many targets.

YOU'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR REASONS TO HURT OTHERS! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!

Get out of my head Claire! You're just a stupid shitty low-tier that doesn't know when to shut up and quit!

I get up off the bed to start pacing the room. I needed to start doing something before I lose my mind.

Maybe go to the gym? No, they're probably not open by now.

Go for a run? I need to work my hands not my feet.

"UGH, WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DIFFICULT?!" I yelled before twisting my fist directly into the wall, causing a hole to form. It took a couple seconds to register what I had done after a cluster of pain shot through my arm.

"DAMMIT!" The school is definitely going to make me pay for that. And I'm already on thin ice.

Pulling my arm out the wall, I went to the kitchen to put some ice on it.

"I need new meds as soon as possible." I grumbled our loud.

But don't you like the pain? The adrenaline rush when you make a punch at something? The satisfaction you feel when someone starts bleeding from the suffering and torture you caused?

.

.

.

Meds can wait.

I am the worst author to you guys ever. I've been having mega writer's block but hey look I gave you a longer chapter as promised. Please don't be mad. Please.