Part 9

ARLO
"I think I know a way."

.

.

.

"Are you going to tell us?"

"Isen... you dense as fuc—"

"Let just stay on topic please."

Always count on Remi to keep those two in check.

"Sorry Remi!"

See.

"Are we going to call him or are we going to keep wasting time." Seraphina asked while rolling her eyes.

I don't even know why she asked because the phone was already ringing.

We all huddled around the phone, anxious for what is to come.

"How did you even get his number, Seraphina?"

"He stopped by John's house when he did live there. He said John gets into trouble a lot so he gave me his number just in cause I need help to handle it." ( this probably didn't happen ) when she said that last word, someone picked up at the other end.
Hello?

Hello, Mr. Doe. It's Seraphina

Oh, Seraphina! Hi, good to here from you! And remember I told you to call me William!

Oh sorry Mr. Do— William.

What did you need, Seraphina. I technically gave you this number for emergencies.

Is John beating up multiple of his classmates consider an emergency?

...
"...Way to give it to him nicely, Seraphina..."

"Shut it, Blyke" I whisper-shouted while glaring at him.

... he did it, again? Damn it, John. You promised to be careful.

...

...

William? You still there?

Yes. I'm sorry. Do you want to meet up to talk?

You don't have to come all the way from New Bostin!

"It's no problem. I have to go there anyway for my job. How about at that Boba place you showed me last time tomorrow afternoon?

Ok... Sure! And is it ok if I bring a couple of friends with me?

Of course! See you tomorrow, Sera!

Bye.

*click*

"He seems like a nice guy." Isen stated. Seraphina gave a half smile.

"There was just one parts that got me." I exclaimed. Everyone flinched as if forgetting I was there. These idiots. "He said 'not again,' and that John promised to be careful. I guess there is a lot of things John isn't telling his dad."

"Arlo's right," Seraphina agreed. How could she not? I know I'm right. "According to all of you, John started acting weird after William came to visit. Almost like a different person."

.

.

.

"... Guys, there's something ... I should probably tell you..."

So. many. Cliffhangers. Who said that? What do they need to say? Don't worry I will either update later today or tomorrow. I will also provide a clue. I mentioned it in the Q/A. And it is going to also be one of the big impacts in the story.

Hehe.

Stay stupid.