Part 6

This is Arlo.

Hey Asslo, It's Seraphina.

I can see that. Your number is saved on my phone.

Whatever. The point is, what you guys said in the infirmary helped me know more about ...John ... but it wasn't enough...

Where is this going?

I need more info dummy.

I personally don't know anymore about that lunatic, but I think I know where to look. But I can't be the only one doing research, check his room to see if he has anything clueing to a couple years ago.

You really love to take charge. You can't take orders with giving some back. Your term is over.

Don't remind me...

...
Sorry

*sighs*
Meet you at the park in 2 hours.

Sure

Bye.

Also Arlo, I know I'm not the heartfelt type but remember that what happened wasn't your...

*click*

I guess he still uneasy about the whole thing. Also, when did I becoming so soft.

TimeSkip brought to you by John's anger.
*Seraphina is at John's dorm*

SERAPHINA
John gave me a key just like he did when he lived in his house (made it up). School was in session currently and John was doing his daily skip. Yeah, now daily.

I put the key in, stepped inside then bolted to his room. As usual, no clutter anywhere so it would be easy to find anything.

Under the bed. No.
In the dresser. No.
In the drawers. No.
In the trash. No.
In his laundry basket. Gross but no.
In the closet. No.
Above the closet. Wait.

There was a box above the closet. Strangely labeled Burn ASAP!!!.

Inside was a old yearbook, a lighter, a piece of paper, what seemed like a pile of ashes and a picture half charred.

The box was half opened and the charred half of the picture looked recent. Which meant John was going through his stuff.

I lifted the picture only to see a girl. Green haired, reddish eyes. She seems nice.

Next was the yearbook, Year 201X - Year 201X.

Skimming through the pages, a lot pictures of John popped up. In most of them, the same girl from the picture was RIGHT by his side. They seemed very close but her picture was set on fire by him. She must have really done something wrong in order for John to go to this state.

My insides felt mixed with anger and curiosity. What had this girl that was so bad? It couldn't have been as bad as what John did to... the Royals.

The remaining ashes inside the box must have been other pictures. Without thinking, I scoop up the box and start running.

Oops... I think she forgot something...

Also I know this is not in detail because I want the story to develop quickly. conflict and plot need to get done.