Part 2

SERAPHINA
It is almost midnight when everybody finally left the Royals alone in the infirmary because Doc kicked (literally) us out. They were crowded by an endless group of students. We (whole student body) still call them Royals because we're to ashamed to admit what happened earlier today. Mostly me...
As I stomped into the infirmary even though they were all sleeping. No one was in here beside Arlo, Remi, Isen, Blyke and I. All the other injured patients were moved to a different location to give the Royals some space.
I turned the lights on and off to wake them up. Obviously they weren't to happy about.
"S-Seraphina!" Blyke managed to stutter after waking up with a start.
"What are you doing here?!" Isen said with a scared/worried/tired expression.
"CUT THE CRAP, GUYS! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I'M HERE! OR AT LEAST ARLO SHOULD! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT JUST HAPPEN OUT THERE!" My voice went from screaming and yelling to trembling and hurt.
"P-please guys. I-I just found o-out my best friend i-is a dangerous maniac..." I said between sobs.
I could tell they felt bad for me, especially when Arlo said with an intense and upset voice (I know, it is shocking he doesn't have his normal dull expression on):
"Seraphina, I think you should sit down. There is something we ALL need to tell you."

These chapters are probably going to be small because I don't have that much time on my hands. I will try to update every now and then. Remember, this don't belong to me. Full credit to Uru-Chan and WEBTOON. Love y'all