Part 8

SERAPHINA
Arlo, Isen, Blyke, and Remi had an expression filled with horror. Which was shocking because the most horror you can get from Arlo on a day to day basis is just wide eyes and raised eyebrows. Today it was if he possessed by a ghost.

A confused but understanding look came across me. Then my hand felt like sand was pouring onto it. The ashes...

Any normal people wouldn't take that very well. These four are the "normal people."

Registering...

Registering...

Registering...

Process complete!

"Guys! It's not what you think! I know him the best and I don't think he would resort this far!"

Blyke snatched the box from my hand and emptied the contains upon the ground.

"Ashes, pictures, and a yearbook. Wow Seraphina, you really hit the jackpot." Blyke sarcastically stated.

"Do you guys have anything besides his old
records?" I asked while crossing my arms and getting up to look above at the items.

"T-THAT DOESN'T MATTER! ANYTHING ELSE YOU BROUGHT?!" Isen and Remi stood behind him trying to calm him down but at the same time trying not to laugh. Arlo on the other hand said over the box, watching it as if daring it to move.

"Uh... Oh. William." Seraphina whispered loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Who?!" they all said in unison.

"William... John's father."

"That's perfect! We could ask him if he knows anything about John that hasn't already been said!" Blyke enthusiastically said, trying to get back his pride.

"Yeah but how will we contact him." Remi with a what seemed like puppy-dog eyes.

Seraphina held up her phone swinging it back and forth so they all could see.

"I think I know a way."

Sorry guys I haven't been able to post any new chapters. But I know have a lot of free time due to spring break and ... you know. Anyway I will try to post more often but I can't make any promises. I'm doing this on my phone because I don't have a computer. That process take a little longer. See you later.