Part 4

SERAPHINA
Headmaster was busy at the moment because, for what I can hear, he was yelling at someone else.

I sat down at the bench outside his office. My strength slowly drained out after this long night.

Pretty messed up to fall asleep at a random place but I don't have the energy to get up so who cares?

My eyes closed as I drifted to sleep.

HEADMASTER VAUGHN
I found seraphina outside my office sleeping.

"Don't wake her up, John. And I'll deal with you later."

He stormed off, just as Seraphina was waking up. Maybe that month of suspension is enough for him to cool him down. But that has to be arranged after next month.

"Seraphina, are you alright?"

"Yes Headmaster. Sorry for falling asleep, just had a lot on my mind. "

"Why don't we go inside."

"Yes thank you."

As I walked inside my office, the black circles around Seraphina's eyes became very noticeable.

Is she really as fine as she says she is? Let's not worry if something was up she would definitely tell me. Right?

"What brings you hear, Seraphina?"

"I would like to request a school for John and I."

"May I ask, which school?"

"New Bostin High School."

That really shocked me because John had come in here before she did to specifically request not to go there. I handed her a piece of paper.

"If you can get him to sign this, then of course."

A smile beamed on her face to replace the sleepy sulking. 

"Thank you headmaster. Thank you!" She bowed and walked (or skipped?) out of the office.

If she can get John to sign that, they truly are best friends.

SERAPHINA
Easy as pie.