Part 5

SERAPHINA
2 weeks.

The average time for a high schooler to complete yesterday's homework. Not for a guy to sign just one piece of paper.

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking. The rest of the former Royals, still hurts to say, tried to stop by but Elaine said I needed some time to my self. As is two weeks were enough time.

John been a little distant to me. Well not just to me but everyone.

The other day he left his phone and laptop in his room (stupidity made him give me the passwords). 63 unanswered texts and 34 missed calls on his phone and 23 missed Face Times on his laptop. From his dad ALONE.

He skipped 3 days of school last week doing who knows what. I only know all this because the teachers think we're still "buddy buddy." Their words, not mine.

If I wasn't angry (furious) at him, I would be worried. The worst part, get ready, is he didn't invite me!

Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold on. I'm supposed to be mad at him. Snap out of it. He beat up your friends without batting an eye.

I need to find a way to make him sign this. And I think I know a couple of people who know his true self better than anyone... or so I know...

I sat up and grabbed my phone from off the dresser. Time to make a couple calls.

The phone. The phone is ringing.

This is Arlo...