Punks and the ACT

Hey guys it's 1:32 am, I'mScorpionStudios and this is night blogging on wattpad. So ligit.

So let's talk about names. Particularly the name of this account, actually only the name if this account. As I wright it is @CupOPhilosophy but it has been a few other things in the recent past. There is an easy explanation for this, being myself and Experionu (which on a totally ironic side not is the new name if the old Simplyabooknerd) don't always agree on everything.

It is my opinion that we keep the name neutral ,like CupOPhilosophy, that way we don't have to deal with supporting stuff like quietism. Ugh. But is is the opinion of my colleague to make it quietism or existentialism. The later of the two by the way is not that bad but quietism....

Well anyway we will see how that whole thing played out and I apologias for the inconvenience.

So midterms are happening, ugh, they are are blessing and a curse because for one they suck and for another I get out I school early. And because I'm in a good mood today lets say midterms aren't that bad. I get more destiny playtime and get to read more than I would have if not for midterms. So maybe midterms aren't that bad. What do you guys think.
So I'm at school a few days ago and I kid talking to me says "We don't need to go to school, Eminem dropped out if school and look how successful he is. I mean look at all the sucsess flu people that dropped out of school." ......wow.... Sometimes my generation does worry me. It is honestly a WHOLE new kind of stupid to think that way. Did you know that kids that listen to rap music, on average, score lower on the ACT and SAT. I think I herd that on freakanics.

So the lesson to be learned is "don't be a little punk"

I have been ScorpionStudios , this has been night blogging on wattpad, thanks for spending your questionable free time with me, and don't forget to vote comment and follow if you already haven't.