What is Ableism Part IIThe Ableism Strikes Back

I know it has been a long time sence the last post so I will be breif but I have a few things to say before we begging. First, I started wrighting this a few weeks ago and unlike other chapeter this has taken more than one session to wright. This do to the fact that I did do some reserch for this chapter. Second is another reason this took so long, for those of you who follow me I posted that I will be re-wrighting the story of clove, I also mentioned weekly updates, I plan on doing this but I thought that if I got a few chapters ahead then if for any reason I missed a week I would have material to fall back on. So I am proud to say this starting this week I will be updating weekly be it the two books on my accout, anything here, or a short story. I am really excited for what is comming so keep reading. With out further or due I give you "What is Ableism Part II The Ableism Strikes Back"

Hellloooo people of the internet with questionable free time, I'm ScorpionStudios and this is night blogging on wattpad. So guys today's subject is a little bit harsh, you probably read Experionu 's section about this topic (if you haven't you should it's the chapter right before this one) and I will try to be a little bit less brash than he. I have a rather strong opinion on this, which I will make apparent so bear with me. We'll let's get down to it, so people hold onto you seats and think about this- "are we social creatures?"

We as humans, readers, are born with four primary emotion. Now this is debatable and if you really want me to talk further about this go ahead and leave your disagreements in the comments and I will get to them. So these four emotions are the primary emotions, these are; sadness, fear, happiness, and anger. All other emotion are the learned emotions and they are all based of our understanding of of the four primary.

I'm saying this to tell you your baby does not love you I'm saying this because humans feel a very wide range of emotions. There are a lot of studies about how many emotions we actually feel but it's a lot, and these emotions are powerful. They can control our deistic a and make us feel and act like we wouldn't feel or act without them. We don't use rationalisation under the influence of emotions, this is why a firefighter runs into a burning building to save a child they have never met. The fire fighter gains nothing from this but risks their lives regardless. Why? Because it's the right thing to do?

We'll yes and no, yes of course it's the right thing if you dont that child will die, but no its not because by saving that child you gained nothing and humanity gained nothing. Well nothing that is but emotional gradifications, this is to say that you where not mad better from the experiance but you feel right about it know you did "the right thing". But yet on the scale of survival, not only the firefighters but as a species, this makes not sence. Sure by saving the child the firefighter helps humanity by saving a life and there fore stopping one minuscule strep towards extinction, but by doing so said firefighter put themselfes at risk of death thus possibly causing two minusule steps towards extinction. So if you take emotion out of the disition it makes very little sence to go save the child that has little to no contribution to sociaty.

And yet this is the proof that we are a emotional, socialy thriving, species. If we take emotion of out a disition and it effect the outcome that much, even to a scale of life and death, that surly we are with no dout that we are driven in every thing we do by our emotions.

One could say that years ago when humanity depended on tilling feilds that this might make sence, someone that is paralized cannot work in feilds or mines but we are not living that life anymore. We are living a life where our technological advancements are raising life expectancy and alowing us to instantly sare ideas, this world we have created allows people who are phisicly disabled can still benifit sociaty!

So one who discrominate in the favor of abled people and defends their arguments with logic is blind not by emotions but by the lack of them. These are men who dont face facts and try to hold on to false prevelency saying "It makes sence that because disabled people drag on sociaty". It would make more sence if ableism was founded in an older time when phisical work was the only work but it wasn't! Ableism has become prevalent in the last hundred years!So any one who supports this plainly does not understand that it has no buisness on moder platforms.

Anyway thanks for reading guys dont forget to vote and follow for more content. Keep reading your suport is amazing. In the comments please post ideas for other night blogging chapters. Sorry if this was a bit of a downer chapter but I know that @experionu has something pretty light harted comming up so stay tuned and keep reading, Im @ScorpionStudions and this had been nightblogging on wattpad.