Religion and Science

Hellooooo people if the interwebs with questionable free time I'm ScorpionStudios and this is night blogging on wattpad, today we are going to talk about the relationship between Religion and Science. (Oooooh controversy)Now before you run away I'm not going to talk about
my own religion but only that I believe religion and science can, against popular belief, coexist.
"But how" says you "religion and science contradict each other?!?"

"No" says I "it is completely possible to believe in a God and still know that when I drop this rock it is going to fall!" We'll ok I know that's not what people talk about when they unfairly decide the two. I fell like one of the best but brief argument that religion and science don't work together is a freakanomics episode called "This Idea Must Die". It talked about a series if ideas that are outdated or just not relevant in today's society (it was very good if I where you I would go listen to it) one idea was that religion and science can't coexist.

Frankly it's just stupid, Isaac Newton was Christian, Robert Boyle was Christian, as according to the hundred years of Nobel Prize review reveals that- 65.4% of all Nobel Prize Laureates have identified themselves as Christian! Further more, although this is not really important to the topic, Christians have revived at least 50% of the Nobel Prizes in every category except for literature where Christians have 49.5%. Teehee.

Now so that we are not like we are discriminating

Khalid ibn Yazid- Islamic chemist
brahim al-Fazari -was an 8th-century mathematician and astronomer (also Islamic)
And last but not least-Dr. Ali Moustafa Mosharafa Pasha- Islamic theoretical physicist.

And again for you Jewish out there
You know what you only need one name (although I could list morel) Albert freaking Einstien- was Jewish!

SO HOW THE HECK CAN RELIGION AND SCIENCE NOT LIVEN TOGETHER. Albert freaking Einstein!!!!!

There is no reason at all that two and two go together so next time you want to rip ok religion via science OR viva-versa.

Thanks for reading, vote and comment below with input for other parts and/or long series if threats. Please let us know if you enjoyed Robbie_king_ 's guest wright and if you want more from there.
ALSO: We have an ASMR channel!!! If you think you age even remote human go to www.youtube/TheUSASMR or just go to YouTube and search TheUSASMR. Thanks!