The Heck Am I Doing

Probably capitalized that incorrectly. But who cares?!?!?! It's like, 1:30am and I can't sleep? If santas black and my clothe s ain't what am I doing g is al I'm asking. Welcome to night blogging (on Wattpad), where I, simplyabooknerd78 blog through the night. I shall share my philosophies and rocks I happen to overturn on our quickened, commercialized path on the way to happiness and eventually death.
But what's with armadillos? Like, they barely have arms yet they have arm in their name?!?!? Humans don't have wings so why aren't we called, like, wingmen? Did I just seriously come up with an idea for a book? Yes?! What? I can do this on command I guess.

Shoutout to KenJGalt, he's doing a novel about a group of avengers who take down a soviet station on Mars. You should check it out.

Sleep? But what is it? Is it a social commentary on the distrust of humans? Are we really this fragile, needing to plugin to the wall overnight? I shalt deny the tendrils of society. Nay, I shalt SLAY the tendrils of society! No sleep! I don't care about death, I welcome it as an old friend In the fight against sociological confinement. Hold my hand if we be friends, blah blah blah, DO NOT GO TO SLEEP. YOU ARE FEEDING THE HUNGRY, CRUEL, TERRIFYING BEAST FROM THE DEPTHS OF HUMAN DARKNESS.

I'm really sleepy I'll defy society another day bye