Chapter 15

23:07

I woke up from my nap just it time since the plane was landing in 19 minutes. I still can't believe I got out of that hell of a situation.

I sighed and looked out the window to see the night sky and beautiful stars. I looked down to see lights of the new place I'll be staying for god knows how long.

Hopefully this new life will bring more joy and less drama.

I was dozing off until one of the flight assistance tapped my shoulder. "Ma'am, your free to leave now." I quickly unbuckled my seat and grabbed all my belongings from the compartment.

I left the airport and thought about everything. "Back in high school, I really liked Jungkook and we lasted more than a year. Surely he would've broke up with me before then.. even if it was a stupid dare I don't think he'd actually take it serious." My memories even brought be back to when he'd take me out on special dates, how he used to smile a way he didn't with other girls and how his eyes sparkled when he saw me.

Looking back, I don't think he'd look at other girls like that. More memories suddenly appeared in my head like it was telling me to go back. One of them actually made me rethink my whole decision.

~Flashback~

High school

"You know, I've never felt this way about anyone before. You make me feel special.. and I really mean it. I know I joke around a lot but this time I'm being serious. You make my days so much better, it's like I have a purpose on this cruel world after all, and it's all because of you. I love you so much Chin-Sun, words can't even describe it. If we ever break up, please don't lose hope on us, I'll find a way to get back to you. And even if you don't love me in the future, I will, forever..."

Jungkook then hands you a necklace. It wasn't like any ordinary heart shaped one or one that had his name on it. He made it himself.

I saw that he really tried, he even went out of his way to buy my birthstone and add it in the necklace

"I love you so much Jungkook. I'll never forget you and I promise I'll forever love you. Let's just think about the present right now and not about the future, I don't ever want to break up with you."

We then got up from the grass and walked around the park until late at night. He took me home and we said our goodbyes and even shared a kiss.

~End of Flashback~

Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face. I knew it was to good to be true, even if I tried, he'd always be the one my heart goes to.

Even if I tried to see myself with someone else, it just wouldn't work. He was my first love and my only. But I know he doesn't love me, he never did.