Chapter 2

I woke up the next day earlier than I usually would. It was 4am so I thought I'd get ready.

I went into the bathroom right next to my room and took a nice warm shower. After I got out I brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, and changed.

I decided to wear a hoodie and jeans like always.

After I was done, I saw it was already 5:30.

I went downstairs knowing I didn't have to leave until 7 so I made some tea.

I watched Netflix and sang songs until my alarm went off at 6:25.

I sighed knowing I'd have to go to college and then straight to work.

I got my bag and filled it with snacks before I left. Then quickly, I got my keys.

I locked the door and walked to the college.

Once I reached my school, I saw my four best friends waiting for me.

"Chin-Sun!!"

"Chin-Sun!!"

I quickly ran up to them and gave them a big hug.

"Holy shit, I can't believe there's only 5 months left! Then we'll be out of this living hell."

Lisa said and we all laughed.

We reached our lockers and grabbed what we needed. Our class didn't start for another 15 minutes so we had plenty of time to chat.

"So, Chin-Sun... have you found anyone you like yet?"

Jisoo asked and I put a serious face on.

"You guys know I don't trust boys anymore. Not after what jungkook did to me.."

Flashback

I skipped all the way to the class as today was a very special day. Today was Jungkook and my 2 year anniversary.

I got to the door hearing people kissing. I didn't think much of it as it could be another couple in our class.

That was until I heard the girl speak.

"Jungkook why won't you break up with her yet. She's to ugly for you."

My heart stopped as I heard her. I thought it was another Jungkook as it could've been one from another class.

But when I heard his voice, I knew it wasn't.

"Yah, don't bring that fat pig's name up. You know I'm only dating her because of a stupid bet. After this year, I'll break up with her."

I had enough. If he was going to play with me then I'd rather end it right there.

I opened the door hardly and both of them looked at me. Jungkook had a surprised look but brushed it off as he thought I didn't hear anything.

"Hey babe, me and Risuka were just talking about you!"

He tried to make it less suspicious but I already heard everything.

"Stop with your lies! I trusted you! I thought you loved me.. why would you do this to me. WHY?!"

He looked at me then laughed.

"So you actually thought I liked you? What type of bull shit is that? No. I would never. It was all a stupid bet."

And with that, I ran off.

I switched high schools and that was where I met my four best friends. Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé.

End of flashback

"Chin-Sun, you can't live like that! You need to experience love again!"

Rosé said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Experience love? For what? So I could get my heart broken again?"

She sighed as the bell rang indicating it was time for us to get to our classes.

I waved bye and ran to mine.

Time Skip

The day was finally over but sadly I had to work now.

I sighed as I walked to my locker and grabbed my bag. I took out a snack and started walking to the location of the restaurant.

I've worked there for 3 years and 2 months now.

I only did it as a way to cope from the breakup but now I'm waiting for the day to resign.

I got on the uniform and headed to seat the guests.

My biggest worry about this job is to get costumers angry but I've learned these last years and I think it'll help me when I get a real full-time job.

After working for hours, my day finally ended.

I went home tired and made toast.

Afterwards I got a message from my mother.

"Chin-Sun, the plane just landed. I put some money in your room before I left so you can get things like food, new textbooks, or clothes. I'll be back next month so make sure you don't spend it on anything stupid."

I smiled but was sad. She never stays with me more than 2 weeks. Things have been hard but it's never easy for her to work as a CEO, especially for one of the biggest companies in Korea.

I texted her back and then went up to my room.

I got some pajamas and went to the bathroom to shower.

Afterwards I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a wet bun.

I then went to sleep.