Chapter 7

Jungkook POV

I walked into the Kim's house for the first time. It looked nice but once I saw pictures of Chin-Sun hanging from the wall, I immediately wanted to go back home.

Just as I was about to ask if we could, her mother yelled.

"KIM CHIN-SUN!!"

I heard small footsteps of the girl I knew since high school. Once she was halfway down she looked up and saw me.

She turned to her mother and brother and looked at them with saddened and disgusted eyes.

I knew this wasn't going to end well.

But surprisingly, she greeted us... it should I say my parents.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Jeon."

Hearing her voice bring back memories, and before I knew it.. I was smiling to myself.

We made our way to the living room where we discussed matters until Chin-Sun's mother finally told her the real reason why we were here.

"Chin-Sun, the real reason the Jeon family is here is because you're getting married to their son..."

I saw the hatred in her eyes as she got up and talked back to her mother.

"What the hell mom? Does it look like I'm going to get married at the age of fucking 21?!"

I never knew she could say such words like that. But then again, we've all grown up and we aren't in high school anymore.

Her mother got angry and so did her brother. I saw him put his hand on her shoulder and whisper something into her ear.

She sighed and slowly started to talk again.

"I'm sorry but I have to decline. There's no way I'm getting married to a guy I don't love, yet even know."

After she said that, I chuckled. I may have done it to loud since she looked directly at me.

I sighed and finally spoke for the first time since I got there.

"You don't have a choice Chin-Sun, and neither do I."

I saw here eyes water. I knew she was going to cry but she kept it in for as long as she could.

But then she said something.

"YOUR REALLY GOING TO MAKE ME MARRY MY EX? THE ONE WHO MADE ME FALL IN LOVE ONLY TO BREAK MY HEART AND SAY IT WAS FOR A BET?!"

I didn't know what to say. After all those years she still had that day in her head.

I knew what I did was wrong, and I felt even worse after hearing her yell at her mother while staring directly at me.

Everyone was silent for a while until she spoke up again.

"Your not making me marry Jungkook. He's the reason I ended up in the hospital.."

She silently said and went upstairs again. I didn't know I caused her that much pain.

I regret everything I did...

I excused myself and went to find her. It was easy thought since I heard muffled cries in a room.

I sighed and tried to open the door, but it was locked. The only other thing I could do was knock. And so I did.

She went silent for a while until I heard the door unlock.

I quickly opened the door without her permission but once she saw me she yelled.

"GET THE FUCK OUT JUNGKOOK!! YOU'VE ALREADY HARMED ME ENOUGH!"

Her words cut deep in my heart.

"Look Chin-Sun... both of us know we can't get out of this. Please forgive me.. I won't hurt you again, I promise you that."

She stared at me until she finally nodded.

"Once we get married, don't talk to me. Don't try and make me fall for you, it won't work. I'll cook and clean like a wife would do, but we'll stay separated."

She spoke with a cold tone. But I agreed and left the room.

I guess she'll forever hate me.