Chapter 8

The next day I woke up with red and swollen.

I got up and quickly changed into a grey hoodie and black jeans.

Once I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror only to be called for downstairs.

"Kim Chin-Sun, get down here! We're going to get your dress!!"

I sighed and proceeded to go downstairs.

I got met with Jungkook and his mom.

I looked at my mom who was right next to them.

"What's going on?"

My mom lightly smiled and walked towards me.

"You're going dress shopping with your mother-in-law and fiancé. Jungkook will help you find a dress and hopefully you both will agree on one."

I sighed and walked right past all of them and into the car.

It took a while for them to get into the car, but once we did we headed straight towards the dress shop.

The ride was silent. Jungkook's mother did her best to start a conversation but she failed.

So, after 30 minutes, we finally arrived. I slowly sat up and got out of the car to be greeted by the managers.

"Good afternoon! You must be Kim Chin-Sun. Oh, you look very beautiful!"

I smiled.

"Thank you, I'm here to get a wedding dress.."

"Ah, there's so many dresses! You'll fit perfectly in all, but what's your budget?"

I looked to Mrs. Jeon and she then proceeded to talk.

"We don't have a budget. We just want her to get the dress she wants."

The managers nodded and proceeded to take me with them.

"Okay, tell us what you'd like in a dress Ms. Kim!"

"Ummmm... I'm not sure.. I haven't really thought about this before.."

They smiled and nodded at me.

"That's totally fine, we'll give you some options to try out and show to your family!"

I nodded and they went on their way.

I was in a robe until I heard a knock. I opened it to see 8 dresses in the managers hands.

"Alright.. here are some of our favorite dresses and we even added the most expensive one in as well."