Anxiously Waiting

Author's Note----Wedding Theme Above

Two Months Later: July 10, 2020

Dagger P.O.V.

"Good morning, Mr. Eastwood!"

"Shut up. It's fucking five in the morning."

"Your bride has already left. She left at four, so don't get started with me."

"Violet. I get that you are maid of honor, so tend to your duties elsewhere."

"You might scare Dash with that tone of voice, but I'm his girlfriend. I'm not scared of you. Now, please, for the sake of your wedding, get your fat ass out of bed."

"I don't have a fat ass by the way! This isn't Mean Girls!"

"It might be. I have a burn book. You take over most of the pages."

I roll my eyes as Violet continues to scold me. 

"Oh, you look like shit! Get a shower would you! Why is my life so difficult?!"

"You chose this life."

Violet sighs, rubbing her forehead in frustration. 

"I'm trying to make this day perfect for you two, and I'm just everyone to everything done right away. I'm freaking out!"

I jump out of bed, rubbing her shoulders. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Whoa. I don't mean to upset you. I'm teasing. It's five in the morning. The wedding isn't starting until one. You are amazing, and if we haven't said it enough, you have done an incredible job on this wedding. You really have. Eislyn and I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you for everything you've done. And even if it doesn't go exactly perfect, this day, for Eislyn and me...is going to be wonderful."

"Are you sure? I just want you both to be as happy as possible."

"We are happy even getting the chance to get married one another. We are happy that we even get to be together. You have been the most calm person in this whole process, and you are doing wonderfully. Let me know if we can doing anything for you."

"Eis said she's going to be plan my wedding."

"Might want to be a little careful about that one."

We smile at each other before Violet tells me a run down of what I need to do, though she's going to remind throughout the day. She also states that I can walk freely around the house because Eislyn isn't even here, so I can't see her. I don't really understand the tradition and neither does Eislyn, but for Violet, it's the one exception we made to the 'no controlling the wedding' rule. 

It was super weird not waking up next to Eislyn this morning, and I never want to do it again. For the rare business trips I take, I might be forced to, but I will never do it by choice. Gosh, I can't wait to be married to her. I want to married to her right now. 

I glance down at my watch to see that only ten minutes have passed. Fuckity, fuck, fuck. If only time would move faster. And then my day starts and before I know it, it's twelve thirty in the afternoon. Everyone has moved to the wedding venue. Nerves fill every part of my body as the time ticks by before I get to see my lovely girl. My little one. 

It's been hectic and the final touches are hastily being done, and I can't seem to calm myself. My best man, Vicious (who I've become incredibly good friends with) and groomsmen, Dash, Ajax, Hunt, and Kinger are all beside me. Violet is the maid of honor, and the bridesmaids are Bernadette, Susan, Marcie (a surprise actually), and Jess (a new but great friend to Eislyn). 

"I haven't seen you this nervous since the day I met you, son."

"Everything is done, the marriage licence is signed, and I have nothing left to do but wait, Links. I feel like I might throw up. All I want is for Eislyn to be Mrs. Eastwood, and it feels like I'm about to die before it even happens."

"Well, I hope not because she's waiting for you."

"And I'm waiting for her."

"I promise that you both are feeling the same thing."