Her First Time: Part 2

Mature content marked by ***

Eislyn P.O.V.

***

I shudder under Dagger's warm touch along my body, his fingers wiping through my juices. Every part of myself feels like it's on fire. I gulp, feeling nervous, but with a kiss on my lips, Dagger makes me feel so good about myself. He encourages me to focus on what I'm feeling instead of being insecure. 

I grab the waist band of Dagger's shorts, knowing it's unfair that I'm completely naked, and he still has shorts on. Dagger pulls away from me for a second, the longest second of my life, to stand in front of me. He yanks down his pants and underwear, allowing me to get a look at his penis. 

"How in the world is that going to fit?"

"We'll take it slow. You can tell me when to stop whenever."

"I don't want you to stop. Just take it slow."

"Always, little one."

"Not always. Just for now."

Dagger hums in response, placing a kiss on my throbbing clit. He quickly reaches between the covers and slides on the condom. His penis slides through my juices to lubricate himself. With a small warning, Dagger thrusts himself into me. I scream in pain as my virginity is taken, but soon enough, with each thrust of Dagger's hips slapping against my skin, pleasure overtakes me. 

Pleasure I have never felt before fills me with the sounds of Dagger's grunts. We melt into each other's embraces, our skin rubbing hotly. I feverishly kiss him and match my thrust with his. Dagger deepens his thrusts, hitting a spot inside of me that makes my sense of setting get thrown out the window. 

My moan turns into soft pleasured whimpers as his large penis hits the same spot over and over again. Within a few more minutes, we cum sloppily but together. It doesn't matter how tired I am, Dagger pushes me to limits. We go again and again. About maybe six times before Dagger and I have to stop. 

***

We lay quietly against the pillows of the soft bed, me cuddling into his arms.

"How was it, little one?"

"Absolutely perfect. Thanks for taking care of me, my love."

"It's my job. Thank you for taking care of me."

"As you said...it's my job."

Dagger presses a soft kiss against my lips and moves my body with his arms around my waist. I'm soon on top of his body, straddling his hips. I'm further up as to not be sitting on his dick, and I lean down to lay a soft kiss on Dagger's neck. He rubs my back, drawing small circles, and I lay my head down on his chest. I stretch my legs out, so I laying practically on top of Dagger. I yawn as exhaustion takes over my body. 

"Goodnight, little one."

"Goodnight, my love."