Epilogue

3rd Person

"Yoon Jeonghan, we've been apart longer than we've been together, but I want to say I love you so so so much." Seungcheol stated, with his hands circling around Jeonghan's waist as they both admire the night view at the Namsan Tower.

"And if you'll let me, I want to court you. I want to show you how much I love you, not just through words." Seungcheol continued, and kissed Jeonghan's temple.

"You confess like a 10 year old boy." Jeonghan responded which made Seungcheol pout.

"Didn't I promise to be yours forever before you left in the middle of our date 8 years ago? "

Seungcheol thought for a minute and eventually got what Jeonghan said. His face immediately lightened up and kissed the latter's lips in happiness.

Jeonghan kissed back which made Seungcheol's heart leap.

When they ran out of breath, Seungcheol remembered a question from their date which remained unanswered until now.

"Hannie-yah." He called out and Jeonghan just hummed in response.

"I remembered a question you asked me on our date."

Jeonghan looked at his boyfriend with a confused face.

"'what is the best thing that happened to your life so far?'" Seungcheol recalled and Jeonghan understood.

"Well? What's the answer? Was it meeting me? " Jeonghan asked and Seungcheol shooked his head which made Jeonghan furrow his eyebrows.

"That's the second best thing that happened." Seungcheol sensed Jeonghan was getting impatient to know his answer but he grinned, wanting to tease Jeonghan more.

Jeonghan got annoyed by it and slapped his boyfriend's arms.

Seungcheol laughed and hugged Jeonghan.

"Loving you is the best thing that happened to my life."

That answer made Jeonghan blush furiously in which Seungcheol cooed at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Choi Seungcheol! 8 years and you're still cheesy! "

"Choi Jeonghan! 8 years and you're still easily flustered!"

That made Jeonghan blush more so he hid his face in embarassment while Seungcheol immediately interwined their hands together.

"Don't hide that face, Hannie-yah. You know how much I love looking at your ethereal face."

"Well don't say cheesy words Cheollie-yah. You know how much I get flustered whenever you say those words."

"Aww but I love making you flustered. You look so cute!"

"Shut up cheol."

Seungcheol didn't respond and instead, hugged the latter. Jeonghan hugged back, melting at his boyfriend's warm embrace.

"I love you, my Hannie."

"I love you too, my Cheollie."