2

Seungcheol

"YAH CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!! " Jeonghan shouted and hitting me jokingly while blushing. I laughed and gave him a smile while we walk around the streets.

"By the way, we're already at the Namsan park. You see that tower? That's the Namsan Tower and one of the well-known tourist spots here in Seoul." I said, pointing at the structure. I looked at Jeonghan and saw how mesmerized he is with the place. I admit, his face is very ethereal.

"Do you want to go up the tower?" I asked him and he nodded giddily which made me smile. He's so adorable.

I took his hand and lightly dragged him with me. We reached the entrance and his face lit up again, at this point, I'm only preventing myself from squishing his cute face.

We reached the top and I just admired how Jeonghan is so mesmerized with the beautiful view. I realized I have been staring for too long so I cleared my throat and approached him.

"How long have you been in Seoul?" I asked him. "I've just arrived yesterday. " He said while still looking at the view.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked again. He finally looked at me and I felt my heart beating fast. He smiled and nodded, "You're already asking though. "

"D-do you have a b-boyfriend?" Why did I stutter? And why did I say boyfriend?! What if he's straight?!

"I-I mean.. G-girlfriend.." I continued. He shooked his head and laughed. "Why are you nervous? " He asked, running his fingers on my sleeves. YOON JEONGHAN!

"N-NO I'M NOT!" damn it, why do I keep stuttering?!

He laughed again, holy crap that's the prettiest smile I have ever seen. "No, I don't have a boyfriend nor a girlfriend. I'm bisexual, if that's what you wanted to know." I can feel myself getting redder. Oh man up Choi Seungcheol!

"Why are you red? Is it cold? Do you need a jacket? Here, you can borrow mine." He said, looking worried and was about to take off his jacket when I stopped him and shooked my head.

"I'm fine, Jeonghan. Thanks for looking out." He looked at me, trying to catch if I'm really alright. Oh crap I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Alright then. Just tell me if you need anything." I nodded, "I need you".

His eyes went wide and hit my arm. "That was so cheesy! What the hell? " He stated while laughing again. This the most times I've made someone laugh!

We spent an hour at the tower, laughing and joking around. I feel so comfortable when I'm with him, I hope I can hang out with him again.

"Do you believe in destiny? " Jeonghan suddenly asked. "Not really, why?" I answered, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Do you believe that your partner will be atleast one of the strangers you encounter everyday? " He asked again. "Uh.. Yes? I mean, how will you meet the person you'll spend your lifetime with if you won't encounter them??" I replied as a matter of fact. He nodded, as if agreeing with my answer.

Wait.. Is he the person meant for me? Wait a minute Choi Seungcheol, you've just met him 2 hours ago.

"I have to go now. It's getting late." He said, standing up. I frowned slightly, will I see him again?

"Jeonghan?" I called out. "Yes? " He asked. "Do you want to h-hang out with me t-tomorrow?" I managed to ask. He smiled and nodded, "sure!" I smiled back, YES!

"Uhm where do you live? I'll walk you home, it's dangerous to walk alone at this hour." I said. He shooked his head, "You can just wait until I find a cab. I can bring myself home, but thank you for the offer. "

We walked back to the entrance and waited for a cab. Luckily, there's already a cab passing by so he called it. “I have to go now. Thank you for the tour! ” He said, running to the cab. I watched him leave until I realized something. “WAIT! WHAT'S YOUR NUM-ber..” I sighed as I saw the cab driving away.

I hope we'll know how to find each other.