15

Jeonghan

Future sister in law?

Kim Jiyoo.

But I don't know anyone with 'Kim' as their surname..

Except for Mingyu and Wonwoo, soon..

Is she Mingyu's sister? Did he tell her I'll be the one marrying him?

No, he's too in love with Wonwoo.

I opened my eyes because it was no use to close them as I can't sleep.

I looked at the time and sighed. 3 am.

I headed to the balcony, to look at the night sky. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl earlier. She looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen that face before.

4 am. Yet I still couldn't solve whatever that girl I bumped into earlier said.

She can't be Seokmin's sister. I've already met his family.

But he did say he has a half-sister in France.

My eyes widened when I finally had an answer. I just hope I won't encounter her again.. If she founds out I broke Seokmin's heart, she'll probably attack me.

I laid on my bed again and turned to see Seungkwan who is sleeping soundly on his bed. This is useless. I'll go outside for a walk.

Hoping I won't wake Seungkwan up, I moved around, grabbed my lavaliere quietly as possible and left him a note saying I just went out for a walk.

::

It is really cold during this time and the jacket I wore wasn't thick enough. But I managed to walk around. I wanted to spend atleast an hour to think about everything.

Choi Seungcheol, mostly.

But my mind also keeps flashing back the things Jisoo said yesterday.

He's currently at Seoul helping the best man of our wedding to propose to his boyfriend. They've been together for 7 years so I just let him go. Although I made him promise no more funny business in Seoul.

I've heard that before.. 7 years..

Mingyu and Wonwoo..

With that, I tried my best to remember the exact words Mingyu said when we were at the restaurant.

Well, I'm planning to propose to him here, which is why I brought him along with my friend to help me in exchange for being the best man at his wedding.

I gasped after remembering what Mingyu said. No way..

I held on to my lavaliere tighter.

Does Jisoo and Mingyu know each other?

And the man Jisoo is marrying.. Is he Choi Seungcheol?

H-he can't be..