1

Jeonghan

I huffed in annoyance as I spotted another envelope full of bills I have to pay due in a month. I just graduated college and have moved in a new apartment in Seoul.

I was supposed to stay in Hwaseong after graduating but my parents seems to be fond of Seoul, hence they sent me here to work.

This is just the first challenge, Jeonghan. I tried motivating myself while trying not to frown, reading the bills. This is unfair. I don't even have a job yet. I sighed and put the papers down.

My phone rang suddenly so I checked it and see my friend, Seungkwan calling. I answered it as he immediately requested for a video chat.

HEY HYUNG HOW'S THE GROWN UP LIFE?” He practically shouted. Great way to start a conversation.

Fun.” I answered and forced a smile.

Aww you miss me, that's why you're sad. I miss you too hyung.” He said and even blew a kiss for me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Dream on Seungkwannie~ Why would I miss the guy who kept stealing my lunch at school? ” I snickered as he frowned.

Whatever hyung. Anyways, when can you visit here? Jun hyung and Minghao hyung keeps on flirting in front of me. I'm telling you hyung, I'm gonna throw up if they won't stop. And they even call each other 'sweetiepie' like what the heck is that?! Can't they see I'm still here?!” He ranted and scrunched his nose in disgust.

You're annoyed because you can't relate. Why won't you say yes to that Hansol guy who has been courting you since 11th year? And besides, you still have Chan.” I pointed out and he rolled his eyes. Seriously, he's very dramatic. He can never let pass a sentence without making a reaction to it.

I don't even know if he's serious with me! He's probably just making a bet with his friends and in the end I'll get hurt. So no, I won't say 'yes' to him. As for Chan, he always hangs out with the dance club, leaving me along with the two lovebirds.

If he's not serious then why did he wait and is still waiting after 2 years of courting you? I don't know about you Kwan, but didn't you say you have a crush on him as well?

He blushed and was about to say something but he immediately hang up. I smiled and headed to my room.  I planned on walking around to familiarize myself with the streets so I changed my clothes into something more comfortable.

I locked the door and smelled the fresh air, well actually, not that fresh since I'm in a city but it's still oxygen I guess.

Walking around, I spotted lots of street vendor. It's currently 9 pm so the streets look more alive. I then saw a vendor selling my favorite street food so I headed there and found that it was the last food as they were about to leave. I grabbed it, but so did another hand.

Looking up, I see a pair of captivating eyes smiling at me. “Hello, do you want this?” He suddenly asked. I was still in daze as I admired his face. He is simply mesmerizing.

u-uh you can have it if you want. I'll just go find another. ” I managed to spit out. He shooked his head and let go of the food.

No, it's okay, you have it. You look like you haven't eaten one in so long.” He said and smiled. “Are you sure? ” I asked still worried that he might have needed the food more than me.

Yes. Don't worry, I already ate some street foods earlier. You can have this one.” He replied. I nodded and paid for the food.

Thank you. And you're right, I haven't eaten this for so many years. ” I said taking a bite of the food.

You must be new here? I'm Choi Seungcheol by the way.” He smiled and took out his hand. I did the same and lightly shaked it. “I'm Yoon Jeonghan and you're right again, I recently moved here.

Do you want me to show you around? I-it's okay if you don't want to.. I understand.” I shooked my head and smiled at his adorableness. “Of course! I don't mind, but.. You're not gonna.. Kidnap me or anything will you? ” I asked nervously but half jokingly as well. He laughed and I swear that was one of the best sounds I've heard. I should probably make him laugh more often if I wanna hear that.

No but if anything, you're the one who should be accused of robbery!” He said and my eyes went wide. “What are you talking about?! I didn't steal anything!!! ” I said while repeating my words.

Yes you did, you stole my heart.” He said and I blushed furiously. SERIOUSLY CHOI SEUNGCHEOL?