8

Jeonghan

One more sign and I'll go back.

JEONGHANNIE HYUNGGG! I'VE MISSED YOUU!” Seungkwan shouted as he approached me, ignoring the stares the people were giving him.

I chuckled and hugged him. He happily hugged back but I could feel something in his stomach.

I looked at him as he just smiled. I touched his stomach and gasped when I felt a bump.

S-seungkwan..” “HELL YES HYUNG HANSOL IS THE FATHER!” He cheered, still ignoring the people giving us looks.

Congratulations! ” I smiled and hugged him again. “Thanks hyung! The real reason why I wanted to hang out is because I needed to buy some things for the baby but Hansol wouldn't let me go alone so I just had to bring you.” He ranted and I just laughed at how he and Hansol finally ended up together.

We looked around the department store for baby stuffs like clothes, bottles, and toys. “So hyung.. How are you and Seokmin hyung?” He asked while rummaging to some cute onesies for babies.

We're fine, me and seoks.. We just seem a little bit distant now, far from what we used to be.” I answered and just stared at him who seems to be having trouble with choosing the right onesies.

hmm.. maybe both of you are just busy with work?” He said. I just nodded and sighed. I hope so.

Seungkwan.. I have to tell you something” I started which caught his attention.

He stand still, waiting for me to say something. I took a deep breath. It's time for someone else to know.

I-I.. Don't know about my feelings for Seokmin anymore..

You remember Choi Seungcheol, right? The truth is.. These past days I wasn't with Seokmin, I kept thinking about Seungcheol. I don't know why, but I think I've never gotten over him in the first place.

I want to let Seokmin go but I also don't want to break his heart.. I don't know what to do..

Seungkwan understood what I was trying to say and went closer to me.

Whatever happenens, Jeonghan hyung. We can't stop a person from getting hurt. Even if it's the person we love, one has to experience pain in order for things to happen.

So think about it Jeonghan hyung.. If Seokmin hyung is 'the one' then never let him go. But if you think that he's not, then let him go now, let him know earlier because it will hurt him more if you keep on pretending just for his feelings to 'not get hurt'

And with that, I was left in daze. Seungkwan is right. I have to get things right.

I was still in deep thoughts so Seungkwan grab the chance and dragged me to a restaurant. Effloresce.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the name.

Hyung?” Seungkwan called out.

I snapped out of my daze and just followed him inside.

Can you find us a seat hyung? I have to go to the restroom.” He said and ran to the restroom.

I looked around and noticed a familiar brunette colored hair in the same table we sat when we went here.

I gulped as I realized my feet were dragging me in that table. I was behind him when I finally had the courage to talk.

S-seungcheol? ” I stammered again.

The boy turned around and looked at me with wide eyes.

Jeonghan?