18

Jeonghan

You go home, Kwan. Hansol hasn't seen you for days.” I said and he finally complied.

He waved goodbye and walked away while I headed to the Namsan Park for the free streetfoods.

The place is crowded, but that didn't stop me from spotting a familiar stall, and so I walked towards the vendor and found one, single food being sold.

Why is it when I find vendors selling this food, they always have only one food left being sold, like it's waiting for me to grab it.

I grabbed the food, and got disappointed again that no one tried to grab it the same time I have.

I muttered a "thank you" to the vendor and decided to walk around the park until a familiar piece of gold caught my eyes.

Lavaliere. I grab the lavaliere and asked the vendor if he knows who does it belong to but the vendor just shrugged.

I didn't see his face? The only person who stood in that is the only possible owner of that thing. He was wearing a cap, jeans, and a black shirt. He looks very rich to be honest. But rather simple when it comes to style.” The vendor stated and pointed to the place where I found the lavaliere.

I nodded and thanked her again then rushed to the Namsan tower.

If he's still not there, I'll move on and stop chasing him.

Please.. Please.. Be there.. My cheollie..