17

Jeonghan

OH HOW I'VE MISSED SEOUL!” Seungkwan screamed and smelled the air. I face palmed as people started looking at him weirdly.

He just glared at the people and faced me.

So hyung, Hansol won't be home until 8 and I don't like being alone in our house so can I stay with you, please?” He asked while waddling to where I was.

Aren't you tired? ” I worriedly asked but he just shake his head. I thought pregnant people often get tired?

I just nodded and called a cab. I wasn't that tired as well but we decidd to go back to my home and change clothes before going out again.

::

Hyung look at that mascot! That's so cute!” Seungkwan pointed at the cute pikachu mascot giving out some flyers.

Then, Seungkwan dragged me again and of course, I couldn't do anything.

You are so so so cute!! I wonder if I-- OH SHIT I'M SO SORRY!!” Seungkwan said and immediately helped the mascot stand up.

Meanwhile, I grabbed the flyers scattered around the floor and accidentally read the message.

Join us as we celebrate lovefest this month of February here at the Namsan Park! Starting February 1, **** . 9 PM!

Here you go.” I said and handed the flyers to the mascot. The person mumbled a "thank you" and I just smiled.

I'm really sorry again. I hope you didn't get hurt. ” Seungkwan told the mascot and bowed. It was now my turn to drag Seungkwan away from the scene and luckily, he didn't hold back.

I'm sorry hyung. I promise I won't get distracted anymo-- wait! Look at that car! It has a hello kitty design! That's so cute!!” Seungkwan beamed at the car and I just rolled my eyes.

Won't get distracted anymore yes yes.” I retorted as he turned red.

L-let's just go to the store hyung. I'll buy my baby a few cute clothes.” He said and stared walking to the store. I laughed and catch up with him.

::

I wonder what Seungcheol hyung looks like. And I wonder what your offspring will look like.” He started and I choked on my banana milk.

y-yah! He already has Jisoo so that's not possible anymore.” I said with a low voice.

Aaaand. We're still not sure if he's really the man Jisoo hyung is marrying. So it's definitely possible you're really the one for him and he's the one for you!” He added and clapped.

Stop saying that, I don't believe in those things anymore.” Seungkwan just rolled his eyes and stared at the baby bottles.

Yeah and I told myself I wouldn't say yes to Hansol, but here I am 8 years later carrying our baby!” I just smiled while adoring how he talks about Hansol and the baby.

How I wish that can happen to me to.

I sighed and looked around for baby toys and choose whatever to give to my future niece or nephew.

I just rejected the only guy who fell in love with me. No shit i'll die single.