13

Jeonghan

So where do we visit first, hyung?” Seungkwan asked as we step outside the hotel.

It has been an hour since we arrived in Daegu, but Seungkwan is too energetic hence we're here outside, exploring the city even though I'm still tired from the flight.

I don't know, Kwan. I told you, I don't know where he lives. I don't know anything about him except for his name, birthdate and hometown. But not the exact place.

But didn't you say you asked each other random questions? There must be something personal you've asked him!

The whole time we've only talked about Seoul and our favorite colors. We didn't even finish our date since he had to go back here.” I said as he scoffed.

Why the hell will you talk about the city instead of getting to know each other on your first date? No offense but that's kinda stupid.

I know, but it's what made it so memorable.

He just nodded and dragged me around.

Okay, so we must try out their foods. That's the first thing we should try when visiting a new place.” Seungkwan said and looked around.

When he finally spotted a food stall, he dragged me again but I couldn't do anything since he was the one who made me go here in the first place.

Jeonghan hyung we must try-- oh I'm so sorry!” Seungkwan apologized when he bumped into a man.

The man smiled and told Seungkwan it was okay but Seungkwan kept apologizing over and over again with his face flushed.

It's okay! I'm glad no one is hurt and-- hey, Seungkwan? ” The man responded and Seungkwan immediately looked at him after hearing his name.

Jisoo hyung? Oh my gosh! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you” Seungkwan apologized for how many times which made me snicker quietly.

Oh by the way, this is Jeonghan hyung. I took him here because he wanted to look for someone.” And with that, Jisoo and I shaked hands. I admit, he is pretty handsome.

Nice to meet you. I'm Hong Jisoo. Soon to be Choi Jisoo.” He introduced I smiled and did the same.

Wait?! Soon to be a Choi?! Oh wow, when's the wedding?” Seungkwan asked.

We're planning by the end of the month.” Jisoo answered while flashing a smile.

Wow! Congratulations hyung! I thought you'd stay single forever.” Seungkwan dramatically said. Me and Jisoo laughed but he also agreed in the end.

I thought so as well before I met Mr. Choi.” Jisoo replied and smiled.

Anyways, I have to go now. I still have to attend our preparations. If you can, please do join us. Both of you. I would be happy if I see you there.” Jisoo said while staring at his wristwatch. We nodded and congratulated the soon-to-be-Mr. Choi.

Choi? Why am I thinking it's Seungcheol..

Please tell me it's not Seungcheol.