03-Playing with Fire

Start from the beginning

***********************
Outfit 4

***********************I decided to go with outfit 4, let's see if he shows up tonight

I decided to go with outfit 4, let's see if he shows up tonight. I was finally ready to leave, as I walked down the staircase I noticed a figure standing near the door. As soon as I reached the last step someone knocked, Albert proceeded to open the door and of course it was Klaus making a joke.

"You know I would have thrown a knife at you." I said as I walked towards him.

"Is that anyway to talk to your date." Said Klaus in a playful tone.

"Nope, that's how I talk to my best friend." I said with a smile.

"You look stunning by the way." Said Klaus

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said

We got into the Limo and spoke about the safety procedures put in place Incase someone set us up. Made sure Cohen knew he had to guard Gina tonight and made sure Nicoluas wouldn't try to double cross me.

"Are you ready?" Asked Klaus

"Not like I have a choice, Cohen don't leave Gina's side, Klaus don't get to drunk please...if you do make sure it's with me. Cohen can make sure we get home safe." I said and Klaus and I shared a mischievous look.

Cohen just looked at us and rolled his eyes, knowing we were always partners in crime. We were idiots together is all that needs to be said. The driver opened the door and since this was such a private event there were to paparazzi, we walked in and I made sure my mask was on. Yes it was a masquerade ball, let's just say some of these criminals prefer to keep their identities unknown when at gala's Incase a enemy sees them.

Klaus and I walked to Nicoluas, he was busy talking to a group of men, I wonder if his wife is here. I should say hi if I see her.

"Lovely of you to make it." Said Nicoluas

"Thank you for the invite, where's the bar?" I said

"You never change, it's at the back, but before you go shall I introduce you to some business partners?" Asked Nicoluas

I never dismiss a business offer so why not. I nodded and he ushered Klaus and I towards the group of men.

"Good evening, this is the women I was talking about." Said Nicoluas

He made sure not to use my alias Incase someone was looking for me. He just went on and on about what resources they had and so on. I got bored and left. Klaus and I went to the bar and got tequila sent to us.

"Bottoms up." Said Klaus and we gulped done our shots.

"Vodka next?" I asked

"Sounds like a plan." Said Klaus

A couple drinks later and we decided to go dance to see what people were saying. It's always easier to listen to a crowd when they don't suspect you. I heard people talking about me "the mysterious women" facts were that criminals don't like when they don't know things.