Sorry

Hey guys it's me the author of this book!

And first of all I want to say sorry!!! It's been three months and school is already over for me! This is probably one of the worst multiple excuses I've ever made since I basically disappeared off of wattpad but hopefully you'll listen and not be (completely) mad at me.

Ok so numbero uno! It's summer and in my city there's been tons of heatwaves over the months and it honestly feels likes it gets hotter as days go by and it was just exhausting! Nobody likes being all sweaty at 3 am trying to fall asleep while practically drowning in their own sweat!

Numbero dos! This excuse sucks but I'm tired. Have you ever had that feeling where your mind wanders towards other things and when you're absolutely convinced you want to do whatever you're thinking about you actually do it? I don't really know how to describe it but I want to make more story's!

I've recently gotten into other things while I was gone and it makes me want to make more x reader stories that I think you would enjoy! I've been letting my mind wander and all but for this "trolls x reader" story it's different because the things I've gotten into have a series but trolls doesn't... And there's only so much you can do that. And especially for trolls world tour because we barely know king trollex, delta dawn, and all the others so I'm having tons of trouble trying to figure out hat to do with them. 

I've seen your comments that you make on this story telling me to please update and I'm not saying it's any of you readers cause you're all innocent in this but me. I genuinely want to continue the story and one day complete this but I just don't know how when there's so little you know about their characters and trying to figure out what will happen in the future.

What kind of interactions would [Y/n] have with barb? How does [Y/n] bond with King trollex? How will prince D fall in love with [Y/n]?

These are all things I've had on my mind by I don't know how to actually proceed after finishing the movie trolls world tour. Going by the first movie was easy because it ended with [Y/n] learning to let go and focus on herself for the better and not on a crush she's had and letting go of her envy and jealousy but trolls world tour is different because I honestly have no idea what will happen after that. 

I'm sorry I'm rambling but it's the truth, I don't know how to proceed with the book after this.

I'm not discontinuing it or anything I swear! I also noticed that this book has over 2000 reads now and that's incredible! I honestly wonder what makes my book so interesting. 

But yeah the way I work is that I must have a general idea of what's going to happen after something ends but right now I honestly don't have a clue on how to start after this.

I might focus on making some new story's after this but I will continue this! I promise that I won't leave for over a year! if I do though you can spam the book till I'm forced to reply.

Ok I think I'm done here, Thank you so much for over 2K reads on this story! I will continue this story eventually just not right now. I also might publish a new book soon after I finish multiple of the chapters before it's released.

 (Yes I already have one and it'll be easier to do since it's an animated series but not like naruto or something so please don't ask me for Naruto I don't know crap when it comes to stuff like naruto but yeah I think the story will be interesting as you go through it.) 

You can read it when it's published but that might take awhile but only if you want to! Guess I'll see you when the next chapter gets published! Stay safe and wear masks going outside and all that jazz bye bye!!! (I'm sorry my excuses are crap don't kill me plz-)