The invitation

Present day: it's been 11 years since the day [y/n] lost everything and 20 years since king peppy saved everyone from the bergens

[Y/n's] pov:

"Twenty years ago today, king peppy made us safe, and now every troll is free to be happy and live in perfect-"

okay, so you're probably wondering where we are right now. Well, we are in poppys pod. She had been telling the story of how our father had saved everyone from the bergens and she is telling some of the troll children of the story. I was there after she practically DRAGGED me to her pod to "see the children" and said "to see their smiles." I don't know how a story of how we nearly died escaping would make children happy to be honest but that wasn't able to convince me and as i said, she dragged me. So she really didn't give me any choice what so ever so here i was sitting right next to poppy as she readed the story to the troll who were listening to her. Okay lets rewind this so we don't seem like were not listening okay?

"Twenty years ago today, king peppy made us safe, and now every troll is free to be happy and live in perfect..." poppy put her hand on her chest as she said smiling "har-mon-yyy" all the children said the last word with her in "perfect" harmony and a yellow skinned troll thatmwas a girl said "and that's why we hug every hour." "Yup" poppy chimed in agreeing with her as she shut her scrapbook she made for this exact  story.

 a young purple skinned troll sighed looking down at the ground with sadness "i wish it was every half hour." Poppy had sat turned around with the book still in her hands clutching her chest again and said hopefully "so do i, but that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing now would it?"

 I sat up and dusted myself off and looked at myself wearing lilac colored leg warmers, a light pink long sleeved cute mini dress that was waist length, black shorts underneath, my hug time choker, silver cross earrings, and a white lily that was in my hair since no one seemed to notice that the sparkles in to hair were gone so I assumed everyone was either blind or had horrible memories but I didn't mind since I did not want to put glitter in my hair.

just then a yellow skinned troll asked as poppy went to put the book away "princess poppy? Do the bergens still want to eat us?" Poppy turned around and put her hands on her knees and leaning down to look at the children and said "you bet!" 'Don't say it like it's something to be proud about.' I thought and sighed and the young trolls gasped in fear and poppy continued as she had picked up the small troll who asked the question and sat her up "but just because its the only thing that will make them happy." 

The purple skinned troll licked himself and said shocked "oh no, i do taste delicious!" I lightly chuckled at that and the yellow skinned troll asked looking poppy in the eyes "isn't there anything else to make them happy?" A red skinned troll raised her hand and said "ooh what about having birthday partys?" "Or slumber partys?" A different yellow skinned troll suggested happily and the youngest one here a green skinned troll said "or staring at your parents while they sleep." This slightly creeped out the children and i raised an eyebrow at that and the female yellow skinned troll cried "but i don't want to be food." I finally stepped in and said reasurringly as i put my hand softly on her shoulder "don't worry, no troll ever will be." She went to sit back down and i understood how she was feeling so i let her go and poppy said to the kids "and thats why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever! Everybodys going to be there!"

The youngest green skinned troll suddenly popped out of her hair which slightly startled me and he asked with poppys cowbell on his hair "everybody?" "Everybody." Poppy responded confidently and she took the cowbell and took out her stick and rang it four times as her pod opened and she started to sing as she exited her pod and went outside