Turning gray

Hi! my name is [y/n]! I'm the older sister of the soon crowned Queen poppy! You're probably wondering why I'm not going to be queen aren't you?... Well... You'll have to read this first...

(Age: 2 years old)

I was with my father King peppy of the trolls and we were in the troll tree in the center of Bergen town where they had a tradition called "trollstice" where 1 day each year bergens would gather around the tree and wait for us... Trolls...

And they would eat us to feel a spark of happiness.

You see, we trolls are very happy and when I say very happy I mean VERY HAPPY. We would sing and dance and hug and sing and dance and hug I think you get the point.

The bergens wanted some of that happiness we had and when they ate a troll they were so happy that they made this awful tradition.

Right now every troll was crowded around my mother's pod and we were inside watching and why are we watching her you may ask? Well...

My mother got pregnant with a baby and right now we could only watch as we heard her screams of agony as she soon gave birth to my new sister... Queen Poppy. 

it was a surprise to everyone that my mother got pregnant two years after I was born and I smiled as I was able to hold my sister for the first time as I got closer to my mother in her bed and she was exhausted and I was happy to have a sibling I could take care of! She looked exactly like my mother unlike me.

I was different from most trolls because my hair wasn't up like normal trolls it was down and my hair had a giant white strand of hair that stood out from my light blue, purple, and blue ombre hair and the top of my hair was blue while the middle of my hair was the light blue color and the rest of my hair was purple and my hair also had glitter when I was born that was widely spread and was a golden color that had small stars and when I was born that my eyes were a violet color with long eyelashes and my skin was an icy blue color and my hair was a bit longer than most trolls because my hair a bit beneath my shoulders but it was kept in a high pony tail.

So yeah I was different with my long eyelashes, golden glitter, white streak of hair, my 4 colors of hair and my slightly bigger violet colored eyes.

I was so happy to have a little sister But those small moments of happiness didn't last for to long...

Her heartbeat suddenly started getting lower and everyone was trying to help her breath again but she just wouldn't.... Her last words were to me and she said "[Y/n]... Please protect your sister.... I love you..." Though I was 2 years old I understood what had happened...

My mother was gone for good.... I could only silently cry with my father as he ran my fingers through my newborn sisters hair to comfort her as she had not stopped crying since she was just born and that week I could only watch as my mother was buried next to the tree that was going to lead us to our deaths if we stayed here and that when my father King peppy made a plan for us to escape but it would take a lot of time and it involved digging underground to freedom which could take years if we didn't hurry so the plan was going to start as soon as possible.

The loss of my mother didn't effect me that much since I had no time to mourn the loss of her since I had to do what had wanted me to do and take care of my sister poppy since our mother thought it was a sweet name and my father told me to watch her as he had to work on the plan to escape which was going to take a while so I kinda understood the situation and pressure he could be having right now as king.

He promised me many times that I would still be queen of the trolls even if I have a sister that could be chosen and taking care of poppy was a challenge I was willing to take in to small mind if I could become more responsible without my mother and be more independent and help others.