Other trolls?

Authors pov: 

Once upon a time, there were three trolls. One was named poppy

-hey how's it going?

One was named branch

-whats up?

And the other was Poppy's older sister, [Y/n].

-hey there!

Together they saved the world.

-Hooray!

Poppy became queen. Branch found his true colors. The two of them became best friemds. And [Y/n] uhhhhhh- shoot what was it again? I swear she did learn something ... Something about reality or something? I think it was being friendzoned or something along the lines of neglected as a child for no reason by her father peppy. Or it was something about negative emotions? I swear it's on the tip of my tongue ...

'oh my god, did  he really just forget? do I have to go over there and slap him? '

Oh yeah She let go of her past! Boom. And that was that. Pretty cute right? Not to me. I'm the type of cloud that goes for ...

This sorta  thang

Cloud guy revealed that he was on top of a Pomeranian with its paws as it's own face with clouds all around them

Anyhoo, what poppy, branch, and [Y/n] didn't know is that their world was a lot bigger than they knew. Like, a lot, lot, lot, lot bigger!

(Yea sorry but we're not going through this, it's not important to you Unless I ever make a spin off of this story who knows?)

[Y/n's] pov:

I woke up and it was morning and I got out of my light purple bed and took a quick shower using chocolate shampoo and after i got out and dried myself with a towel and my hair using a blow dryer i immediately put on my light pink long sleeved dress and black shorts and put my hair in my normal high ponytail with the two strands out and after brushing it for about 10-15 minutes I put a purple lily on my head instead of the normal white one since it's been three months.

It was a difficult three months for me since I isolated myself in order to get over my crush on branch and to just not think about him and I did meditation to clear my mind and wash out the negative emotions which was not easy as well but I did it. I got over my crush on branch when I decided to really see if I got over him so I got near him and didn't feel anything romantic towards him and in all this I'm actually a bit happier now that I don't have any negative emotions effecting me anymore but I don't talk to branch anymore but I'm fine with that. Who knows? Maybe I'll get my colors back one day.

I grabbed my satchel on my desk right next to my bed and pulled up my lilac colored leg warmers and put on my silver cross earrings along with my hug time choker finally ready to go outside I smiled and I heard poppy singing even if she just got up