How it all ends...

(Wow... Were finally reaching the Final chapter of this story... It was very fun to write and see people reading it. Honestly, I think you're all going to be straight up disappointed in me for how this is going to end. But I'll try to explain WHY it ended this way. Alright, Here we go!)

Y/n's pov: 

I watched as everyone I swore to protect all those years ago fall into a pot. Everyone one of us was going to die Just for someone else's happiness.

"Poppy! Oh, thank goodness you're alright!" Our dad ran to her and hugged her as she hugged back and I thought 'he always loved her...'

"I'm doing great, got everyone I love thrown in a pot. Thanks for asking" Poppy said

She was being sarcastic. Everyone looked at her inside if she was being sarcastic though

"Poppy... Are you being... Sarcastic?" Biggie asks

"Yes!" Poppy exclaims causing everyone except me and branch to gasp as I looked down at the floor not looking up

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought I could save you. All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe like you did, dad." She gestures to [our] father for a moment before continuing

"But I couldn't." She sounded very sad and I looked up a bit for a moment to look at her before looking back down after seeing her face and holding my arms as support to protect me from what? I don't know. Maybe I was looking to try and comfort myself from all this...

"Poppy." [Our- NO! Poppy's] dad mumbled as she walked away and said "I let everyone down..."

She sat down with her hands on her knees in the center of the pot as some trolls made some space for her and she hung her head down.

"But, poppy..." Branch started but she cut him off

"You were right, branch. The world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows..." She said sad as she hung her head low closing her eyes and when I looked back up my eyes dulled as I realized she was turning gray. Her friends gasped and looked at her with sadness and biggie breathed out 

"poppy..."

 It was now completely silent and Her sadness was infectious when I soon looked around still holding myself everyone else soon, turned Gray.

I don't know how silent it was but soon i was the only one with my "colors" but i couldn't comfort them, i'm just as grey as them, i was just as silent as the rest and I didn't say anything. After all, it was never MINE that made anyone happy...

...But Poppy's happiness was what kept everyone else happy. Everyone... EXCEPT me.

"You with the sad eyes"

A voice suddenly sang which made everyone even me look back up and two trolls backed away from branch who was walking over to poppy and HE was singing to Her.