The adventure begins!

This story will mostly be in your perspective! It may occasionally be poppys or someone elses perspective but that's it!

Y/n's pov:

"with her friends safely hidden, princess poppy and her older sister [y/n] set off to rescue their other friends, confident they'd make it to bergen town on their own." 

The bergen in poppys scrapbook took off poppys head and she bled rainbows as the bergen put salt on her head then ate her and I gasped in shock in the book and ran away and i looked at poppy with an eyebrow raised and she mumbled a bit scared "um... totally sure they'd make it to bergen town..." 'right shes basically never been outside in the real world she's been sheltered for way to long...' i thought as she looked unsure of herself so i sighed and said "Poppy, did you honestly forget that im going to be here with you? I know your afraid but you're willing to take the chance no matter how many odds are against us, and if your willing to do something then i am to. And you have me with you. I know the most about bergens besides branch and i know my way around the forest. If you think we can do this then we can do this!" She looked a bit shocked at what i said but smiled at me and said "thanks [y/n], you really didn't have to come with me." 

'I'm only coming because i promised our mother to protect you and our dad would say I'd be a pretty crappy sister if i left you to die out here' i thought but i could tell she was being genuine so smiled lightly and said "well i know you can't do this without me."  

She looked straight ahead before taking a deep breath and started to walk forward where we were following the bergens footprints and just as we walked a few steps we heard a bird noise and she instinctively turned around in caution while i simply kept walking knowing it was to far away to be near us 

She was a bit behind me when i heard singing.

"i really hope i can do it"

I turned around to hear it was coming from poppy and i thought 'of course she'd sing a song barely a minute in the forest.' I sighed and mumbled quietly "at least the song will pass time quicker."

"cause they're all depending on me"

I had to admit poppy was good at singing and sounded very similiar when our mother sang songs to me when i was little and the thought of her made me a bit sad but if i kept being sad i know that my disguise could fade away but that's only if i feel true sadness or if i get angry beyond my limits.

"I know that i must leave the only home I've ever known and brave the dangers of the forest saving them before they're eaten..."

i realized that we were both on top of a sunflower but to be honest this didn't surprise me since you could be anywhere if your singing. Once i sang a song and i made the mistake of closing my eyes while singing for a few seconds and next thing i knew i was at the top of a giant tree which scared the crap outta me. and it's music logic! 

"i mean, how hard can that-" just then the flower petal we were stranding on broke off and my eyes slightly widened as we were now standing on nothing 

"be?"

Just then we fell and poppy screamed as we were falling from a big height for us and i used my hair to grabbed onto a flowers stem and i did a 360 swing off the stem and jumped before landing safely onto the ground perfectly and i quickly turned around to help poppy and i saw her use her hair which she put into a ponytail to grab onto the ground and she swung herself back up and made her hair into stairs and she made her hair go back to normal as she walked happily beside me and she sang

"looking up at a sunny sky so shiny and blue and there's a butterfly well, isn't that a super fantastic sign?"

We both witnessed a butterfly being eaten by brown furred monster, then it was eaten by a light blue monster right next to it, then the light blue monster got eaten by a swarm of red something, and it bones were burned by a light pink monster and eaten and we only watched as poppy still had her hands out and the pink monster looked at us and growled and i knew these things were very common in the forest and poppy said still singing as i quickly grabbed her hand and ran away to our left