"What?" I asked

"Roman's got a job here tomorrow and will stay for a week, kinda like how Remus and Janus are staying here," Remy said as he looked at his phone as if the notification just came in,

"Okay, thanks for letting me know, drive safe you two," I said as they headed to wherever I assumed they parked their car. I head back to the apartment and saw Ma watching Death note this time.

"MA!" I yelled annoyed that she's watching all this without me,

"SORRY That these animes are good!" She yelled back clearly amused by these situations.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry for yelling," I said as I pulled the suitcase off the couch and onto its wheels.

"It's fine, um, do you want me to make dinner or are you going to?" She asked as she stood up and went to the cabinets.

"You have work tonight, don't you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yep, but might just call in telling them what happens to see if I can get tonight off," She said as she pulled out a box of cereal,

"Ma! Don't eat all the cereal!" I told her as I tried to get the box away from her but she pulled her hand away so that it was farther from me.

I sighed and gave up and sat at one of the stools, she doing the same on the other side,

"will they let you get the day off?" I asked, hoping they would.

"Virgil, Honey, It's a lesbians strip club, they understand how it is to get harassed, plus the boss likes me," She said winking at the end, even though it was true.

Yes, my Mom works at a lesbian strip club. My dad worked at a gay strip club. The funny thing is that they are both bisexual. I always find it amusing how they trusted each other to work at those jobs. Both my parents worked at the bar and the management staff. Neither had the confidence to be strippers.

I laughed at my mother and shooked my head, amused that she's so oblivious.

"Call in, will ya? I can make dinner," I told her as I stood up. She nodded and smiled at me and left to her room so she can have a quiet space to make it.

****Think of Virgil making your favorite for him and his mom, I can't think of something*****

We both sat down and ate, talking about plans and mom's life. She was planning on moving in with two of her friends so that way the three can split the rent and whatnot. I knew the two, Mis. Bella and Mr. Jose. I prefer referring to the two with the extra part to show my respect.

My dad was actually friends with Mr. Jose and Mis. Bella and my mom had known each other since they were in elementary.

"I'm going to bed know Virgil," Ma said as she got up and put her bowl in the empty dishwasher. She had emptied it while we were gone it seams.

"Alright Ma," I said as I pulled out my phone then snaped my figures and I remember something important

"Are you coming with me tomorrow to pick up Remus and Janus?" I asked her, I was going to take my car so it would have been fine if she was.

"Na, I think you three should plan what's going to happen if you leave for New York," She said as she entered her bedroom,

"Alright, goodnight ma," I said as she closed the door. I open my phone to see that Remy had sent me the three pictures,