chapter 38

Papyris finished cleaning the broken pieces and frisk,chara and MK were in the living room

Classic was in the kitchen and papyrus didnt felt like decorating the cake anymore

Mettaton was ok with it and carried on with the frosting instead

Papyrus went in the living room and classic was alone with mettaton

Classic: "can i help you with the decorating?"

Mettaton: "well of course darling,you can put the sprinkles on the cake"

Classic looked at the sprinkles,they were all upside down shaped hearts,yet they were coloured

It reminded classic of the some of the sanses he helped and blushed hard

Mettaton noticed and started getting worried

Mettaton: "oh dear! Are you ok sansy? You're blushing" "are you sick?"

Classic just carried on with sprinkles and put some on the cake

He still couldnt stop thinking about the sanses and mettaton then realized

Mettaton: "sans,you're thinking of someone arent you~i feel like you are staring at the hearts too much..i bet it reminds you of someone's soul~"

Classic: "W-what?? pfff no...im just...nevermind"

Mettaton: "sansy what a surprise! You are inlove with someone!" "I have never seen you like this"

Classic: "...." *blushes*

He put on his hood and covered his face

Mettaton: "sans dont get embarrassed,its normal to love someone like that"

Classic looked at mettaton,giving him a smile

Classic looked away,taking off his hood and carried on with the cake

Classic: "look..i do like someone..not just one but...how do i say this" *blushes* "multiples"

Mettaton: "oh my! You must be inlove with the sanses You are living with" "now that make 100% better to ship you with~"

Classic stared into his eyes and glared

Mettaton: "dont give me that look,you know you like getting shipped with them"

Classic: "..."

Mettaton: *sighs* "sansy..there is no need to get embarrassed of love..especially when its your first time loving people like that"

He took out of the bag of sprinkles(shaped hearts) and took out an orange one

Mettaton showed it with a smile to classic

Mettaton; "you see this? This orange one is the one im falling for" "and do you know who it is?~"

Classic realized and chuckled

Classic: "of course,papryus" "why wouldnt it be him?"

Mettaton: "thats right~" "i adore him and care for him,i would do anything for him" "i would probably die for him aswell it takes for me to protect him"

Mettaton: "you have done the same thing for him all these years for example,you cared for him,helped him at any caused and made him feel safe with you" "its like the same thing but you are more passion for another human nor monster"

Mettaton: "you have been doing this for years,loving your family and your friends..in a normal way but if you ever had this weird feeling that makes you feel way different next to someone then your family" "its called crush sans" "the way that feeling feels,it grows butterflies in you aswell"

Classic: "and thats how you feel for my brother huh?" *chuckles*

Mettaton: "of course,he is precious to me" "just like how precious to you are the sanses~"

Classic: "heh..and i thought you cant get smarter when you have those legs-"

Mettaton: "very funny sans." "But im serious,you are crushing on them!"

Classic: "i..guess i am" "heh"

Mettaton was about to carry on with the frosting

Until classic was really flustered and melted away,sat on the floor

Classic: "h-hehehehehehe~" *blushes*

Mettaton: "oh my,you really are falling for those skeletons" *giggles*

627 words

I didnt make 1000 words because i didnt what to write next 030

Peace out meh folks ♡