Some fun news!

Hello lord of the rings lovers! Thank you so much for reading this book, adding it to your lists, or even just checking out this chapter! 

I'm here with a authors note about this book :)

I'm back and trying to get into writing again! And to do that, I'm rewriting TOR :)

It's called The Outside Reality (Republished) and it's me rewriting then book you all know and love and testing out my new writing skills :) The story is, in essence, the exact same as this one, but by the end it will be longer because I am adding character/romance/fight scene development. 

For those who don't know, I wrote this book when I was 14 and it is about as good as you'd expect from a 14 y/o. I would love it if you read this book, but if you'd like something that might have a bit higher caliber writing styles, with the same plot that got you interested in this book in the first place, then I would love to point your attention to the republished version of this book! 

I work hard on it every day to try and get it done :) I am currently posting 4 chapters a week, twice a week. Currently, postings are Monday and Thursday at 10:30 PST, and when I finish writing the rest of the book I will update it daily. 

I've decided that, if TOR(R) does pretty okay, then I will revisit making a sequel! 

It would mean the world to me if you guys checked it out, I just recently started posting chapters to it and will continue to update it twice a week! 

Thanks so much!! Much love <3 rb