𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝟕𝟏

Start from the beginning

Astrid frowned at the clone troopers' change in uniform. Instead of their usual blue and white armor, their armor was completely white, and their helmets were wider and rounder.

"Stormtroopers," Hera muttered under her breath.

So they were no longer clone troopers, but rather stormtroopers. Astrid wondered how they got their new name.

"We can snag their armor," Astrid spoke hurriedly in a whisper.

"Good idea," Jun murmured under his breath. He glanced at Astrid as he said, "I suggest you don't use your lightsaber for this. You'll ruin the armor."

Astrid resisted her scowl. Hera settled a hand on her shoulder and said, "Just wait here."

Before Astrid could respond, Hera and Jun darted forward towards the unaware stormtroopers. Matthew hesitated for a moment before following after them, and Astrid glowered at their backs. She wasn't about to just stay here. She could still fight without her lightsaber.

Hera and Jun were upon the three stormtroopers before they could react. By the time Astrid skidded to a stop beside them, the three stormtroopers were unconscious on the ground. "I'm impressed," Astrid remarked as she toed one of the stormtroopers.

She felt suddenly uneasy about wearing their armor. Something about the armor's hard, white plaster exterior felt like being trapped in a cage. Hera began stripping the stormtrooper of his armor as Matthew began doing the same.

"Matthew, you'll have to find an Imperial officer to knock out to steal their uniform," Jun said as he and Hera began slipping on the white armor. "It would be more helpful to our mission if we have an Imperial officer with us." He paused when he noticed Astrid wasn't moving, and he said, "Astrid, what are you doing? Get moving!"

Astrid hesitated before asking, "Can I be the one to wear the Imperial officer's clothing?"

Jun shook his head sternly. "No, your face is too recognizable as a former Jedi. You need to wear a helmet over your face." He threw her a white helmet that Astrid instinctively caught. "Now, put it on while you're at it," he ordered.

Astrid sighed inwardly before she tugged on the helmet. It was heavier than it looked, and Astrid's head immediately tipped forward under its weight before she caught herself. Her breath was hot within the helmet, and when she spoke, her voice sounded mechanical. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Tell me about it," Matthew muttered as he waited for them to finish strapping on their body armor.

Astrid hurriedly began strapping on the rest of her armor, and when Hera, Jun, and her were done, the four of them dragged the unconscious stormtroopers behind the thicket of palm trees they'd been hiding behind earlier.

And then they were racing towards the base.

They kept to the palm trees as they sprinted towards the base since Matthew didn't have a disguise yet. They reached the beginning of the transport tracks that ran from their current island to the main, central island where the base was located.

Two stormtroopers stood by the transport cart with blaster guns in their hands. To the left of the stormtroopers was some sort of small, control building that Astrid figured was used to operate the transport cart on the tracks.