We got into the SUV and organized the disguises with Gina. As each second passed my excitement increased, The Mafia I run isn't like regular ones, it's split into two things, the regular drug, weapons, and so on but we were also a group of skilled assassins, we would guard very important events such as gala's and so on.

We arrived at the house, or should I say warehouse. I had many secret locations all over the world where I installed high tech systems that made my life easier. We all got ourselves settled and relaxed. The time came for the heist and Gina provided us with the disguises. The event we were going to was a very secret meeting between two Mafia's in Sicily, I wasn't to bothered by their business all I was concerned about was the object I had to obtain. It was a one of a kind diamond necklace.
Disguise⬇️⬇️(just the outfit, she doesn't look like that)

***************************
Necklace⬇️⬇️

**************************"Okay everyone ready?"I asked

"Okay everyone ready?"I asked

"Yes boss, they are in position, you, Cohen and Klaus are good to go in." Said Hunter through the earpiece

We entered through the basement entrance to attack less attention, Hunter said the diamond necklace is located in the west wing and we aren't to far so let's get this over with. Passage way, after passage way, we finally came to the room that held the necklace. Of course there was security. I shot both security guards and we proceeded to wait for Hunter to hack the security cameras. After we got the play from him we obtained the necklace.

We were clear to leave after the guys hid the bodies, we were about to leave when I heard someone say my alias, I walked towards the voices to get a better sight of who was talking.

"Blue Eyes...yes son we need to get him, his the best assassin." Said a mans voice, I hate that men assume I'm a man!

"You know Blue Eyes only associates with those who have something he or she needs." Said another mans voice, smart man to not identifying me as a man.