chapter 5

tw // forced cgl / ctl.

Minho stared blankly at the tv in his room. Jisung was fast asleep. His eyes were tired from crying on the boat earlier and he didn't stop crying until they were home.
the news blurred out the ugly picture of hyunjin's dismembered body parts.
"finally. I can live in peace with my little jisung."
his phone buzzed on the bed which woke up the poor tired boy.
"sorry, sungie. I forgot to turn it off. go back to sleep, eh?"
the dominant male leaned down as he caressed the chubby cheek of his lover.
"Daddy loves you so much.." he muttered.
"Hyung, I'm not little.."  the younger sat up a little, whining loudly as his lips were forcefully parted.  
the elder had slipped a bright pink pacifier in his mouth. the urge of spitting it out was huge but he knew he shouldn't. he got teary.
"no need to cry, princess.. daddy is here to take care of you. let's go back to sleep. should daddy rock you?"  he softened his voice like it was a good thing. 
the little wanted to shake his head but he couldn't. like his body wasn't capable of shaking it. the male sobbed as he nodded, automatically making grabby hands for his boyfriend. in which, he gladly pulled the boy on his lap, cradled in his arms like he was an actual baby. Minho started rocking him back and forth, humming a very known lullaby into jisung's ears. his eyes averted to the moonlight shining past the curtains in the pitch dark room. 
both of the boys fell asleep quickly, the younger one snuggled into the other's chest.

as the sun rose the next morning, jisung let out a painful groan. loud enough to wake up his boyfriend from his deep slumber. his eyes were aching. 
"my eyes... they hurt... Hyung..." he breathed out. 
he refused to open his eyes, his chest going up and down as he took heavy breaths.
"you can keep them closed baby.. they probably hurt from crying."  
for once he genuinely felt bad for what he has done. now his baby was in pain for something he did.
"they're probably dried out..." he whispered sweetly.
the male wasn't sure what to do, he doesn't have anything that could help. he simply doesn't own anything as he never cried about people.  
"Just keep them closed until they ache less, okay?" he raises an eyebrow, not that jisung could see it anyway but he replied. 
"Okay..." he spoke in that lovely, quiet tone that was music to minho's ears.
that voice always struck a soft spot. even he couldn't help it but give in when he spoke like that. it's like his dominance just disappears within seconds and he'd obey him like a little puppy.
luckily, his boyfriend doesn't know. who knows what he could be doing if he just took dominance using his soft-toned voice.

the older male got up, draping the blanket over the tiny, shaking boy. 
"I'm going to brew some coffee. stay in bed,"  he commanded. 
the younger had no other option. he basically couldn't see but not was that the only soft spot on his body at the moment. his legs were like jelly. if he'd stand up, it's guaranteed that he'd fall down within seconds.
the boy gave his lover a small nod as he cuddles the blanket that was hugging his body closer.
soft.
so so soft. 
if only the softness gave him the strength to open his eyes and get up, wanting to hug his boyfriend from behind. snuggled into his broad shoulders and he brews himself that bitter, black morning coffee. he never drank it differently. no sugar. no milk. it was terrible for the tastebuds. it's awful to drink; according to Minho at least. 
jisung, on the other hand, always preferred americano. iced. 
even in the winter, although hot chocolate with marshmallows was the best during that freezing time of the year. 
the squirrel looking boy has always been a child, even while growing up.