chapter 10

minho settled himself down behind his laptop once more, he had to get to chan somehow. but this man was barely active on Instagram and he wouldn't even try to check out any other social media. 
but maybe this was his lucky day: the Australian had posted a new photo. he was standing with his face covered in the middle of the street- it was dark, so the houses weren't easy to recognise just like that. although he had an idea, he had to be sure.

and that's when he noticed the tag in the picture, the person who took the photo was tagged in it. curious, the male clicked on the person's account. 
jeongin was the name. and scrolling through the photos, he found one that would help him a lot. he was standing in front of a small, cottagecore house. written in the caption, it said 'visiting my favourite Aussie.' and chan was tagged. 

Bingo. 

minho puzzled the two pictures together and managed to figure out where exactly bang chan lived without having to doxx him in any way.
the male grabbed his bag, taping over the logo on it. along with that, he wore a set of black clothing and black shoes, once again duck taping over the brand logos on them. he wore a black mask with a pair of sunglasses to hide his face.
he had to leave tonight obviously, murdering someone in broad daylight would be the dumbest thing to ever do. but he knew what to do. 
on a small piece of paper, he wrote a goodbye letter, anything so it would like a suicide. cause people knew that he was depressed, it would fit. 

meanwhile, changbin and jisung were dressed and ready to go out to a breakfast place. the younger was wearing one of the other's hoodies, they weren't bigger than his but somehow they were comfier. the older claimed he had a special washing trick but his friend doubted that he actually washed his clothes in the first place. 
they walked close to each other, joking about all sorts of things on the way to the restaurant. "have you decided whether you're leaving minho or not yet?"
"I don't know, bin.. he has been acting off but I don't want to break up either. that's why I'm now just spending some time away from him. to see how it makes me feel, get it?" 
changbin hummed, understanding his friend's point. it probably wasn't an easy decision since they've been together for so long.
"I hope you make the right decision."  he held his head low.

"so? when are you getting yourself a lover?" jisung questioned, placing the menu down.
"oh? uh.. I'm not really searching for love right now. i suppose I want to spend some more time being free?"
jisung scoffed, being in love wasn't getting locked up in a cage. 
"there's nothing wrong with falling in love, hyung. as long as you fall in love with the correct person."

funny. never thought jisung would say something like that when he's the one that is in love with the wrong person.