chapter 7

jisung was horrified. yesterday's event had got him thinking whether minho really loved him or not. his thoughts were all over the room, he just didn't know how to express them. and especially to the person sitting next to him.
chan. bang chan. basically jisung and changbin's therapist.
"hey, sung.. you've been so silent today. it's weird."
his voice was so soothing and soft, you could feel that he genuinely cared about the younger one.
"Are you okay, sweetcheeks?"
and those words were his breaking point. tears were welling up in the corner of his eyes, knees up to his chest.
he wanted to express himself, he wanted to scream and cry out, tell everything minho did to him. but he couldn't. he didn't have the power to do so.
the older male was quick to do something; his arms around the crying boy as he rocked him back and forth gently.
"it's okay, sung. take your time."
jisung knew that his friend actually cared for him. changbin and chan never ditched him. and he could swear on his own life that they never would.

after a few minutes, he managed to finally calm down.
he was still shaky and could only speak with heavy stutters in his words but he came clear.
and chan was in pure shock.
"why and how could he do this to you...  jisung-ah, I don't think you're safe around him anymore. truly."
the smaller boy has acknowledged this by now but he was too stubborn to accept the truth. 
"but i- I love hi-" his voice died down near the end. a disappointed look on his hyung's face.  
"you're just manipulated. he's probably the cause of all those murders too." silence. 
one side of jisung knew that the other was right but the other side angered himself, blood in his veins was boiling at what chan had said.
"what did you just say."  he heard what the boy said. but he needed that confirmation. 
"I said. he's the cause of the murders. he probably killed all your friends and acquaintances out of jealousy." he spat out.

chan had figured it out. he is a smart boy after all.  
the silence was loud as the two males stared at each other. both were deadly serious with the current situation.  
"minho wouldn't kill anyone. he's innocent, stop saying such bullshit." 
jisung was never like this- he was different. but the older didn't know why he was even defending his 'boyfriend' in the first place. he has done unbearable things to his friends and he stood by his word. he is a murderer. 
chan remained silent. he grabbed his laptop with a heavy sigh. 
"I'm heading home. goodnight."  and with that, he pushed the door of the studio open; leaving with no hesitation. jisung has gone insane. 

jisung on the other hand stayed a little longer in the studio. the silence was broken by a sudden ringtone- minho was calling. with shaky hands, he accepted the call.
"jisung. are you still at the studio? are you alone?" his voice didn't sound happy. 
"I am..." he nearly whispered.
"fucking damn it. get ready, I'm picking you up." the other end of the line went silent. he hung up.
the small boy was scared to death. minho never picks him up. but for some reason, he was now. and he was probably already on his way to the studio.
the lonely male snapped back to reality, quickly cleaning up the mess- everything stuffed into his bag, jacket swung over his shoulder and fake smile on. he felt a heavyweight on his chest. he didn't know what to expect. was his boyfriend gonna yell at him? harm him? or was he rather going to do something sweet, a small surprise. a date!
jisung stepped outside, locking the studio door behind him. he felt the warmth of two headlights on his back, swallowing the lump in his throat.
"sungie, c'mere." minho's voice was less cold than earlier but still demanding. the obedient boy turned around, quietly walking over.
"your face looks even prettier in the moonlight.." he mumbled, a hand cupping the chubby left cheek of the smaller.
"thank you, hyung.." he couldn't be more relieved.
the two leaned in closer, pressing a short kiss on each other's lips.
"hyung.. you never pick me up? why now?" he frowned.
the other looked a bit panicked.
"ah... I just happened to come back from a meeting so, you know? why not pick you up while I'm driving home!" the smaller boy simply nodded. he felt like minho was lying to him. he clearly sounded mad over the phone. 
"get in, angel"  he grinned, holding the car door open for his little boy to get in.
and he did, he got into his car with a tiny smile, trying to hide his emotions. he felt way too overwhelmed to be with his boyfriend in peace. it didn't take long for minho to join him in the vehicle. 
"I know you weren't alone in the studio, you fucking liar." the atmosphere changed faster than lightning. 
"why would you lie to me, baby?" jisung felt the sweat on his forehead break. 
"I didn't," he replied quietly, head low as he felt the other's gaze piercing through his skin.
"I really didn't." his voice broke. this sound quickly followed by a loud groan.
"stop. fucking. lying. I heard you talk to this chan guy. I know you weren't alone."  he raised his voice at the younger. tears swelling up in the corners of his eyes. 
"I'm sorry!" he nearly yelled out, feeling the stinging feeling of a handprint on his cheek.
"dirty piece of shit."  nothing else was said. just jisung crying as they drove home.