chapter 2

light smut warning.

"what took you so long?"  there was a hint of sadness in jisung's voice as he spoke. 
"Sorry, angel. wasn't my fault. people are puking all over the place. it is disgusting." he sighed out, rubbing his forehead with the palm of his hand. 
"then how about.. we head home?"  the blond male whispered as he slid his hands under minho's shirt. he couldn't fight back the grin on his face as he leaned down to press a passionate kiss on his lips.
"you're one hell of a naughty boy and I'm in."   he mumbled against his boyfriend's lips, automatically intertwining his fingers with the younger's. 

the two boys, in which one very tipsy, quickly ran home. jisung was a giggling mess, clinging onto his boyfriend's arm with what seemed, permanent puppy eyes. Minho, absolutely in love from head-to-toe was only able to hold the younger up and caress his cheeks. or as he liked to call them: jeekies. 
opening the door, the blonde boy almost fell over. he was just too tired for his own good and his feet refused to work with. the other male lifted him up in bridal style, carrying the love of his life to the bedroom. Minho almost literally threw his boyfriend down on the bed, earning a soft, small and adorable grunt. jisung was out of this world. his mind was everywhere but mostly on the feeling of his cotton shirt being stripped off followed by lips on his chest and abs. he sighed deeply, feeling his body sober up the slightest bit.
"Hyung.."  he grumbled, knowing it turns his Hyung on. 
"ah, Hyung.. feels so good.."  he moaned out as it turned more heated until jisung accidentally turned on the tv: news on display.
'young just adult boy is reported to be dead. his neighbour dropped something off when she noticed the door was unlocked.'  it switched to an interview with a woman, carrying a horrified look on her face. 
'poor Felix, I came here to give back his stopwatch that I used. when I walked in, water came up to almost my ankles. I rushed upstairs just find him dead in the bathtub. the boy had committed suicide.'   she looked like she was about to cry, jisung was focused on the screen as it switched back to the reporter. a picture of Felix on screen. Lee Felix. the boy from the bar. the blonde was speechless and Minho only acted like he was. 
'his mum claims that Felix wasn't depressed or suicidal. pushing the police to investigate as she believes its a murder. It's another sad day of young adults not being themself. but if Felix's death is actual suicide or murder will currently remain a mystery. moving on to the weather, kyu-'   the elder boy turned the tv off, pulling the teary younger boy on his lap. the small boy wasn't sure what to say. he just met Felix but already liked him from the first second they met.
"Hey, hey.. babyboy, calm down. it's okay, you're alright. I'm alright. we're alright."  he didn't want his boyfriend to get an anxiety attack because of this. never in his whole life could he ever see that happen again. 

Minho still remembers the first time jisung had an attack and never ever does he want to go back there again. the uncontrollable breathing, choking every time he inhaled. endless tears streaming down his cheeks as his body trembled like crazy. whenever the elder wanted to touch him, he'd scream out not to touch him before letting out a loud cry. it took him at least 30 minutes to calm the younger down but somehow managed to succeed. 
it was a nightmare for both of them and ever since then Minho has been cautions about what he does and says  around the younger. 
if he used his stopword 'sunflower', his boyfriend would immediately stop what he was doing and made sure not to hurt the precious boy. 
same for public places. if jisung got too anxious in crowded places, he'd say something in lines of 'i want to buy another sunflower' and they would head home without any excuses. 
Minho was hooked onto it and fully respected it. 
strange for a person who just murdered someone.