chapter 3

one pair of feet were high up in the air, giggles and squeals coming from the owner's: jisung.
the small boy kicked his feet up, spinning around in his desk chair while changbin was forced to watch him and the clock.
"sung. calm down. you'll end up falling from the chair and i nor minho want you in the hospital." he grumbled while reaching for one the younger's legs, making him stop spinning.
"Hyung, you're no fu- oh, I'm gonna throw up." he threw out his words, quickly running out of the studio to search for the nearest toilet.
"ah, he'll never learn.." resisting that chuckle in the back of bin's throat was irresistible.

after a few minutes of simply dry heaving, hovered over the toilet, jisung managed to get back up his feet.
dry heaving was way worse and more painful than throwing up. the harsh feeling of not being able to get it out would be stuck in his throat down to his stomach for a while.
"oh.. it hurts.." he whined to himself, an arm wrapped around his own belly as he walked back to the small studio they were in.
"just in time. break's over and mister Kang wants this song by Saturday."
changbin rattled, pulling jisung back down on his chair.
"so what? he wants it by Saturday and its.." he grabbed his phone, staring at the date with pursed lips.
"definitely not Friday Ahah..." there was a moment of silence.
"fuck." he swore in English.
"seriously, jisung? language?"
"oh! oh! I know this one! it's English!"
and that was enough for the elder male to push the blonde out of the studio.
"you're such a dad.." he mumbled, playing random keys on the keyboard.
"at least I'm a handsome dad." he groaned, strolling back in his chair. 
"sure you are." a soft chuckle escaped from the stressed boy as he hurriedly played chords after one and another, in a desperate hope to create something that would fit nicely. 
"Hyung, Hyung! play that again! it was so sentimental. isn't that what he wanted? " 
 both of them entered the unbreakable zone, focused on the piece they were creating.

"minho?~ I'm home!"  jisung chirped as he aggressively kicked his shoes- barely missing the white vase with roses. he sucked in a deep breath, his hand holding the vase to make sure it wouldn't tip over while he placed his shoes in the shoe rack. 
"I'm in the kitchen, sung."  minho hummed, glancing over his shoulder to look at the smaller boy running his way. he took his apron off, pointing at the kitchen table with his eyebrow cocked. 
"eat first then affection. you came home late and I don't want you to starve."
the blonde nodded quickly. he settled himself down on a chair, his feet hidden under his butt as his gaze was glued on the bowl in front of him: jjajangmyeon! his favourite dish. 
"wah! thank you, Minnie!"  he grinned, instantly digging in. 
the many fresh flavours melted together on his tongue, sending shivers down his spine. there was no denial in the fact that his boyfriend was an amazing chef. and jisung was always the one who could enjoy his delicious, mouthwatering homecooked meals. 
"Enjoy your meal, sweetheart. its made with all my love."  and with those words, he pressed a kiss to the younger's full cheeks. 
the blonde leaned into the kiss, swallowing the food in his mouth with a satisfied moan. 
minho chuckled, eyes shifting between jisung and the dishes that still had to be done.
The male immediately got to cleaning the mess he had made while preparing the meal. 
"Will you be home at a normal hour tomorrow? the house gets quiet and lonely without you screaming and running around like a little kid."  and he was dead serious about that- even more dead than Felix is. 
heh, dark humour. 
the blonde nodded quickly, stuffing what seemed half of the bowl in his mouth. he was tempted to speak but the written rule was and still is: don't speak with your mouth full. 
yes, the younger needed that rule or his Hyung would be covered in food every time they'd eat together. 
after finally swallowing his noodles, not a struggle or anything, he parted his lips. 
"I finished the track with ease.  so I'm currently done with all the tasks."  jisung made his boyfriend believe he worked alone. he knows that the other gets easily jealous- especially if he was with another boy. but minho believed the innocent boy, relieved.
"such a hardworking boy."  he chuckled out, running his right hand through the small boy's hair. 
"thank you, Minnie."  he couldn't help but smile, quickly turning back to the bowl. he finished it almost, the savoury flavours were delicious after all. and the male wished the bowl would never go empty. 

as soon as he finished eating his jjajangmyeon, jisung brought his bowl to the sink. he placed it down carefully: like a little kid. 
his small hands had no control and his fingers were slippery. already being a clumsy person, he had to avoid breaking the bowl or minho would be pissed at him.
the elder boy had already left to go take a short and cold shower, standing in a warm kitchen made him sweat uncontrollably and his hair sticking to his forehead wasn't a pleasant feeling either. 
in the meantime, the blonde sprinted to his bedroom, grabbing his Winnie the pooh plushie while turning on the tv. 
it was the news and this time it was about Felix. again. 
he frowned. felix's mum really couldn't let this go, huh? 
' no fingerprints of other people have been analysed but with the use of bluelight, the police found shoeprints of the latest vans edition. they searched through lix's closet just to find out that he doesn't own a single pair of vans. perhaps his death is a murder after all. moving on, an accident happened..'  the voice of the new reporter faded in jisung's head as his mind was now full of questions. 
who could kill such a sunshine? and why? what did he ever do wrong? he seemed so.. innocent. 
his head cleared as the channel changed to cartoon network, wonderful world of gumball was playing right now. 
he felt a pair of lips on his head, finally breaking out in a tiny smile. 
"upstairs already? are you that tired, angel?"  the boyfriend questioned, settling himself down next to his lover. 
"uh yeah, today was very tiring.." he slurred his words, mouth opening widely as an exaggerated yawn came out. 
"how about you hit the hay, ill join you-" he was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing, it wasn't his. it was sung's. but even then, he still read the name on the lit up screen. 
"Hwang hyunjin..." there was a heart behind the caller's name. 
guess he found his next victim.